A Digital Workplace Solution is…
An approach of selecting the best technologies to support your organization and combining these disparate solutions to enhance all individuals’ everyday work across physical and virtual environments. From a central hub, a Digital Workplace provides individuals to access these systems, complete processes, communicate, share knowledge and collaborate internally or with external partners.
- Communicate Benefits, Financials, Legal Policies, News, Announcements, Events, etc.
- Portals to share content across subsidiaries, divisions, departments, focus areas, capabilities and/or locations.
- Amplify corporate culture and harness executive interactivity.
- Train and learn starting from a single hub.
Technologies: Email, 1:1 Chat, Calls, Town Hall Meetings, Intranet, Search
Collaborate Internally and Externally
- Harness organizational expertise and knowledge.
- Organize work to follow projects, tasks and automate processes.
- Create documents, interact with colleagues and hold meetings in one location.
- Eliminate distractions, one access point for all work systems.
Technologies: Virtual Desktop, Office Tools, Meetings, 1:Many Chat, Projects, Communities, Tasks, Files, Processes
The Power Behind a Unified Employee Experience
Microsoft 365 – one central place to access all of your communications and collaboration needs in your digital workplace solution.
Propel Your Digital Workplace Forward
Fith these digital workplace solutions, we can work together to build, enhance, and re-imagine your Digital Workplace.
- Current State Analysis – System Overlaps with Microsoft 365
- Building a Roadmap to Transformation
- Organizing Content and System Interaction with Information Architecture
- Rules of the Road: System Governance
- Rapid Deployment through OneWindow Methodology.
- User Experience Design/Update – Enhance Interactions
- Organizing/Migrating Content into Digital Workplace
- Deployment, Configuration and Support
- Ongoing Office 365 Center of Excellence – Best Practices, Withum Subject Matter Experts, Roundtables.
- Build and Run Advisory/Champion Boards
- Train Administrators and Users.