Why Withum Is The Best Fit For You
With extensive experience in the area of trusts and estates, we possess a deep understanding of the rules and complexities needed in order to effectively assist you, fiduciaries and attorneys in connection to the accounting, taxation and administration of estates and trusts.
Our Estate and Trust Services Include:
- Preparation and review of formal (judicial) and information fiduciary accountings for executors and trustees
- Estate, gift & charitable tax planning
- Preparation of estate, gift and fiduciary income tax returns
- Assisting in minimizing estate, gift and income tax exposure
- Assisting in trust and estate litigation support and beneficiary disputes
- Assisting fiduciaries, beneficiaries and attorneys in various aspects of Trust and Estate Administration
- Representing taxpayers and fiduciaries in estate and gift tax examinations
- Testifying in court with respect to fiduciary accountings and the applicable laws
- Analyzing wills and trust instruments
- Serving as executors and trustees
- Providing valuation services (in conjunction with our Forensic and Valuation Services Department providing valuations for estate & gift tax purposes)
Share The COVID-19 pandemic has created a global economic slowdown and uncertainty on future prospects. As everyone is aware, this has caused a precipitous drop in the value of publicly-traded […]
Last week my MBA course at Fairleigh Dickinson University on Financial Accounting: End-User Applications was completed. I taught using material I developed to supplement the textbook and I have a 164-page handout I will be pleased to email to you.
Barron’s October 14, 2019 issue had an article about the underperformance of the Harvard and Yale endowment funds last year, which are traditionally the two largest university funds with combined assets of over $71 billion.