When Withum is selected as a component auditor of a US Subsidiary of a foreign parent, we will work with the group auditor to determine the most cost-effective approach to meet the needs of the group auditor. Withum provides a quality audit for which the group auditor can be comfortable.
Withum utilizes modern technology that assists in remote auditing, which is essential when working with international companies and other firms across the globe.
Our team provides the following services:
- Group reporting package audits of US subsidiaries with a foreign parent
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and ISA
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and US GAAS for US parent companies with foreign subsidiaries
- Specific audit procedures on group reporting packages
- Reviewed financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Review Engagements (“ISRE”)
- Assistance with the preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Conversion from IFRS to accounting standards generally accepted in the United States
For more information on International Financial Reports, contact Withum’s International Assurance and Accounting Services team .