Holistic accounting and advisory services in one personal relationship.
Closely held businesses rely on a limited number of individuals’ expertise and guidance to ensure the company runs successfully. When it comes to finding a trusted business advisor, that relationship model should be no different. Entrepreneurs and privately-owned companies thrive best when partnering with a single-source business advisor. Having one person as your company’s business accountant, private business tax advisor and small business consultant provides cost savings and an integrated approach to delivering the innovative solutions your company needs to grow and thrive.
Withum’s Business Enterprise Advisors (BEAs) provide tax, assurance and advisory services to privately held small-to-medium sized companies who desire one point of contact for their business needs.
When looking for a business enterprise advisor, you need a professional who has in-depth, specialized service knowledge and understands your industry’s unique culture. As trusted advisors, our BEAs possess the service expertise you need to cover multiple tax, accounting, and business management areas. And, with experience servicing privately-owned companies across various industry verticals, our BEAs have an intimate understanding of the challenges you face. We take a particular interest in developing innovative solutions and tailored strategies that link your personal and business financial interests under one personal relationship.
Business Enterprise Advisory Services
Entrepreneurs and finance teams of privately owned enterprises appreciate Withum’s approach to providing cost-effective resources through BEA professionals. Our business consultants have the combined expertise of providing accounting services including assurance, financial and valuation services, individual and business tax planning, and business management services, covering people to processes; cyber to succession planning; technology to transaction advisory.
Withum’s BEAs can serve as your business accountant, providing assurance services that offer credibility to financial statements and planning audit engagements with minimal disruption to your company’s personnel and business operations. As business consultants for small- to medium-sized companies, our BEAs work closely with your finance team throughout the year to stay in-tune with your business both operationally and strategically.
Our BEAs can act as your business tax advisor, assisting your company with business tax planning, preparation, and compliance issues. We’ll help you navigate complex federal, state and local tax regulations to minimize your personal and corporate tax exposure. Withum’s BEAs also consult with other specialists within the Firm in the areas of international tax, estate planning, R&D Studies and Cost Segregation Studies to offer you a full suite of services that put you in a position of strength.
Looking for nontraditional business advisory services? Our BEAs can consult with you on nontraditional tax and assurance services that are critical to the success of your enterprise in today’s modern business environment:
- Cyber Incident Response – Got hacked? We can help get your business environment secure again, find the culprits and help prevent future cyberattacks.
- IT Modernization – Having a hard time getting all your systems and processes to work together? Automate routine tasks and get your current systems “talking” to each other.
- Cloud Solutions – Inundated with paper files? Move your documents from paper files or local servers to a secure cloud-based environment.
- Transaction Advisory – Looking to test the market? Whether you are a buyer or seller, we offer customized transaction advisory services throughout the entire M&A lifecycle to help structure deals and maximize value creation.
- Outsourced Accounting Services – Struggling to keep up with internal accounting and finance operations? We will help support your current finance team or take over this function entirely – whatever your business requires.
- ERP and CRM Consulting – Looking for a solution to streamline your business processes and technology? Gather and organize business data with an integrated source of truth for your business. We offer software implementation on-time and on-budget that lives up to future-state expectations with end-to-end support.