In today’s demanding healthcare environment of continuous margin pressure, capital constraints and payer related issues to name just a few, Withum offers a wealth of expertise and resources designed to assist you in all aspects of your business to meet your challenges head on.
Our Healthcare Advisory Team has years of extensive professional experience serving various executive roles in an array of healthcare organizations from integrated healthcare delivery systems, to large academic acute care hospitals, physician practices and long-term care facilities. Our professionals are here to assist you with all the demands you encounter with the ever-changing healthcare landscape. Our specialized services and free assessments can assist you in strengthening the financial and technological health of your organization.
Surprise Billing Assistance
The No Surprises Act took effect on January 1, 2022. This law bans most forms of surprise medical billing from emergency situations and when a person seeks care from an in-network facility, but unknowingly gets care from an out-of-network provider. The No Surprises Act also includes “Good Faith Estimate” requirements for all self-pay patients and for insured patients whose services are not covered by insurance.
Is your practice prepared?
- Have you calculated the potential negative financial impact this could have?
- Do you have a workflow in place to manage the appeals process?
- Have you implemented a compliant “Good Faith Estimate” process?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, Withum can help. Our team is at the forefront of these regulations and will come on site to educate your staff or do an assessment of your readiness for the No Surprises Act.
Advisory Services and Assessments
- Accounts Receivable and Denial Management
- Billing, Coding and Documentation Reviews
- Cloud Technology
- Contract Rate Re-Negotiations
- Corporate Governance
- Cybersecurity (including on-site incident response)
- Data Integration
- Denial Prevention
- Eligibility and Verification
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Compliance Risk Checkup
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial and Tax Due Diligence
- Healthcare Litigation Cases
- HIPAA and Billing Compliance
- Interim Management
- Internal Audit and Compliance
- Margin Optimization
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Program
- Microsoft 365, Office 365, NetSuite
- New Provider Credentialing/Re-Credentialing
- No Surprises Assessments and Implementation
- Patient Access
- Physician Revenue Optimization
- Practice Management Support (as needed)
- Primary Source Credentialing
- Provider Relief Fund Reporting
- Revenue Cycle Services
- Revenue Recovery
- Strategy, Implementation, Security
- The Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
New York, NY
Not-for-Profits Cash Inflow for Clean Energy Capital Expenditures
President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (“IRA”) into law on August 16, 2022.The deficit reduction bill invests $369 billion in energy security and climate change programs.A significant […]
On-Demand Webinar: Accounting and Auditing Update for Healthcare Organizations
This webinar, presented by Ryan Miller, and Sienna Richert of Withum’s Healthcare Services Group, will provide an accounting and auditing update applicable to healthcare organizations. The team will go through […]
On-Demand Webinar: 2022 Healthcare Symposium
Put your healthcare organization in a position of strength. Watch Withum’s 4th Annual Healthcare Symposium where industry experts share the latest insights on the healthcare landscape. Topics Covered Include: Symposium […]