Whether it is the establishment of corporate compliance programs or changing rules and regulations, the senior living industry is continuously faced with the challenge of providing the best experience to a diverse population of patients and residents while always adhering to the strict provisions of the Department of Health, Medicare, Medicaid, the Internal Revenue Service and other oversight agencies. Now more than ever, business owners, management and staff have been forced to address many issues and challenges, such as:
- How are you positioned to compete with the ever-increasing options for today’s consumer?
- Are you expanding the variety of your services (resident and non-residential) to attract a wider variety of consumers?
- Are you able to compete in the post-acute space with the new, concierge-based models in your market?
- Do you have the scale needed to compete in the local healthcare marketplace?
- What expertise do you have regarding ACA and payment reform (bundles, etc)?
- Are you technologically advanced with data analytics, outcome-based reporting, etc?
- Are you able to compete and be a player in the new model of care emerging as a result of the ACA?
- Are you engaged in any joint ventures, post-acute networks or bundled-payment agreements?
Our Solutions and Expertise
Our Withum professionals are experienced and at the forefront of the issues and regulations that affect the senior living industry and service some of the most reputable facilities in the region.
Who We Help
- Life Plan Communities
- Adult Day Programs
- Nursing Homes
- Freestanding Memory Care
- Assisted Living/Residential Care
- Independent Living Housing
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Services to the Senior Living Community
For more information or to discuss your business needs, contact Withum’s Healthcare Services Team.
Share Since March 2020, there have been several stimulus packages offered to provide funding to employers impacted by COVID-19. Many healthcare providers took advantage of the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) […]
The U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) reported its False Claims Act (“FCA”) statistics for fiscal year 2020. More than $2.2 billion was recovered from both settlements and judgments in 2020 […]
Share Listen in as members from Withum’s Healthcare Services Team for an update of Federal and state tax law changes; IRS developments and regulations, best practices and practical recommendations for […]