Withum’s Matrimonial Litigation Services professionals successfully combine technical competence and compassionate understanding during your difficult time.
- Assistance in discovery
- Case information statement preparation
- Marital estate determination
- Tracing and documenting exempt assets
- Cash flow and disposable income determination
- Matrimonial, divorce and post-divorce matters
- Mediation and early settlement services
- Business valuations
- Forensic and fraud services
- Strategic tax planning
- Lifestyle analysis
- Wealth and financial management assistance
Our experts hold advanced degrees and qualifications in a variety of litigation support specialty areas. They are frequently court-appointed by Family Court judges and have testified extensively in trials, arbitrations, and depositions. They are often agreed upon by attorneys and their clients to help minimize the potential high litigation costs involved in many divorce proceedings. Our professional staff includes industry specialists in healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, consumer products, construction, professional practices, investments, estate planning, tax planning, international commerce, technology and many other areas. Our financial expertise and specialized training support every stage of the matrimonial, divorce and post-divorce process.
Withum’s research team utilizes Open Source Intelligence to gather and analyze various data for our forensic investigations, which include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying given names and aliases, dates of birth, phone numbers, historical and current mailing addresses, email addresses, businesses relationships,
individuals and relatives to build a character profile of the subject in question.
- Performing asset tracing searches for entities, automobiles, aircraft, watercraft and real property records including deeds and tax assessment records.
- Conducting state and nationwide searches for corporation filings and documents for both known and unknown affiliated entities, identifying both ownership and registered agent statuses.
- Reviewing recorded judgments, liens, notices of default and bankruptcies against individuals and entities.
- Reviewing employment history and verifying professional licenses.
- Searching the Politically Exposed Persons database, criminal records and media outlets for negative news involving the subject.
If you are looking for more information or, want to speak with Withum’s Matrimonial Litigation Services team, schedule a meeting with our team.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Princeton, NJ - Corporate Headquarters
Red Bank, NJ
On-Demand Webinar: Navigating the Financial Implications of Divorce
Going through a divorce can be a stressful and emotional time, and it’s important to also consider the financial impact. In this webinar, moderated by Personal Wealth Strategies’ Justin Rice, […]
Post Divorce: What are the Taxation Non-qualified Stock Options?
Post Divorce: What are the Taxation Non-qualified Stock Options? The divorce has been finalized; the agonizing over the property settlement, alimony, child support and children’s custody are behind you. But, […]
Where To Look For True Cash Income
Where To Look For True Cash Income In small business valuations and income analyses in matrimonial litigation, one of the hardest components to determine is “cash”… Is there unreported cash […]