A Digital Workplace Solution is…
Leveraging the Microsoft Cloud, we create a flexible, scalable, secure, and highly collaborative environment for your employees to thrive— improving productivity, efficiency, and employee engagement. From a central hub, a Digital Workplace provides individuals to access these systems, complete processes, communicate, share knowledge and collaborate internally or with external partners.
- Communicate Benefits, Financials, Legal Policies, News, Announcements, Events, etc.
- Portals to share content across subsidiaries, divisions, departments, focus areas, capabilities and/or locations.
- Amplify corporate culture and harness executive interactivity.
- Train and learn starting from a single hub.
Technologies: Email, 1:1 Chat, Calls, Town Hall Meetings, Intranet, Search
Collaborate Internally and Externally
- Harness organizational expertise and knowledge.
- Organize work to follow projects, tasks and automate processes.
- Create documents, interact with colleagues and hold meetings in one location.
- Eliminate distractions, one access point for all work systems.
Technologies: Virtual Desktop, Office Tools, Meetings, 1:Many Chat, Projects, Communities, Tasks, Files, Processes
The Power Behind a Unified Employee Experience
Propel Your Digital Workplace Forward
With these digital workplace solutions, we can work together to build, enhance, and re-imagine your Digital Workplace.
- Current State Analysis – System Overlaps with Microsoft 365
- Building a Roadmap to Transformation
- Organizing Content and System Interaction with Information Architecture
- Rules of the Road: System Governance
- Ongoing Office 365 Center of Excellence – Best Practices, Withum Subject Matter Experts, Roundtables
- Build and Run Advisory/Champion Boards
- Train Administrators and Users
For more information or to discuss about transforming your organization with our digital workplace solutions, contact Withum’s Digital and Technology Transformation Services Team.
Introducing the newest video series on Power Platform fundamentals and insights from our Digital and Technology Transformation Services Team – Withum’s Power Minute! Microsoft’s Power Platform is one of the […]
Are you getting fatigued looking at walls of text on your Microsoft Teams channels every day? Looking for more ways to get your team engaged remotely? Perhaps you are new […]
Power Apps and Power Automate are two amazing low-code/no-code tools that allow any citizen developer to quickly innovate and solve their business problems without help from IT. Even so, a […]