A Digital Workplace Solution is…
Leveraging the Microsoft Cloud, we create a flexible, scalable, secure, and highly collaborative environment for your employees to thrive— improving productivity, efficiency, and employee engagement. From a central hub, a Digital Workplace provides an employee experience helps organizations connect, engage, and empower their employees.
- Communicate Benefits, Financials, Legal Policies, News, Announcements, Events, etc.
- Portals to share content across subsidiaries, divisions, departments, focus areas, capabilities and/or locations.
- Amplify corporate culture and harness executive interactivity.
- Train and learn starting from a single hub.
Technologies: Email, 1:1 Chat, Calls, Town Hall Meetings, Intranet, Search
Collaborate Internally and Externally
- Harness organizational expertise and knowledge.
- Organize work to follow projects, tasks and automate processes.
- Create documents, interact with colleagues and hold meetings in one location.
- Eliminate distractions, one access point for all work systems.
Technologies: Virtual Desktop, Office Tools, Meetings, 1:Many Chat, Projects, Communities, Tasks, Files, Processes
The Power Behind a Unified Employee Experience
Microsoft 365 – one central place to access all of your communications and collaboration needs in your digital workplace solution.
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Viva: Connections, Insights, Topics, Learning
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Power BI
- Power Platform
Propel Your Digital Workplace Forward
With these digital workplace solutions, we can work together to build, enhance, and re-imagine your Digital Workplace.
- Current State Analysis – System Overlaps with Microsoft 365
- Building a Roadmap to Transformation
- Organizing Content and System Interaction with Information Architecture
- Rules of the Road: System Governance
- Rapid Deployment through OneWindow Methodology
- User Experience Design/Update – Enhance Interactions
- Organizing/Migrating Content into Digital Workplace
- Deployment, Configuration and Support
- Ongoing Office 365 Center of Excellence – Best Practices, Withum Subject Matter Experts, Roundtables
- Build and Run Advisory/Champion Boards
- Train Administrators and Users
For more information or to discuss about transforming your organization with our digital workplace solutions, contact Withum’s Digital and Technology Transformation Services Team.
11 Benefits of Microsoft 365 For Your Business
Originally published on September 29, 2021 We talk a lot about workplace efficiency, productivity and connectivity especially now as we are living in a reality of hybrid work environments. To […]
Benefits of The Cloud: Clearing the Air About What It Is and Why It Matters
The modern era has witnessed a remarkable acceleration in technological advancement, with new breakthroughs and innovations emerging at an unprecedented pace. Technology has brought about a plethora of changes to […]
A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft’s Accessibility and Inclusion Features
My recent blog, Top Seven Microsoft 365 Features To Modernize Traditional Work Habits, sparked a further conversation with a colleague about Microsoft accessibility and inclusion while we were finalizing some […]