A Digital Workplace Solution is…
Leveraging the Microsoft Cloud, we create a flexible, scalable, secure, and highly collaborative environment for your employees to thrive— improving productivity, efficiency, and employee engagement. From a central hub, a Digital Workplace provides individuals to access these systems, complete processes, communicate, share knowledge and collaborate internally or with external partners.
- Communicate Benefits, Financials, Legal Policies, News, Announcements, Events, etc.
- Portals to share content across subsidiaries, divisions, departments, focus areas, capabilities and/or locations.
- Amplify corporate culture and harness executive interactivity.
- Train and learn starting from a single hub.
Technologies: Email, 1:1 Chat, Calls, Town Hall Meetings, Intranet, Search
Collaborate Internally and Externally
- Harness organizational expertise and knowledge.
- Organize work to follow projects, tasks and automate processes.
- Create documents, interact with colleagues and hold meetings in one location.
- Eliminate distractions, one access point for all work systems.
Technologies: Virtual Desktop, Office Tools, Meetings, 1:Many Chat, Projects, Communities, Tasks, Files, Processes
The Power Behind a Unified Employee Experience
Propel Your Digital Workplace Forward
Fith these digital workplace solutions, we can work together to build, enhance, and re-imagine your Digital Workplace.
- Current State Analysis – System Overlaps with Microsoft 365
- Building a Roadmap to Transformation
- Organizing Content and System Interaction with Information Architecture
- Rules of the Road: System Governance
- Ongoing Office 365 Center of Excellence – Best Practices, Withum Subject Matter Experts, Roundtables
- Build and Run Advisory/Champion Boards
- Train Administrators and Users
Book a meeting to talk more about transforming your organization with our digital workplace solutions.
Download a PDF of this case study Executive Summary A leading private bridal and special occasion dress designer and manufacturer with a national and international presence was struggling to keep […]
We talk a lot about workplace efficiency, productivity and connectivity especially now as we are living in a reality of hybrid work environments. To create a thriving environment for your […]
Share When COVID-19 hit in March 2020, companies scrambled to stay productive and deploy technologies to enable remote work. One of the most important factors of remote work was the […]