From the ground up, Microsoft has applied best practices security principles into all the features they build and has continually expanded the direct services it applies. Within all license levels, there are aspects that you can deploy immediately. Withum’s Microsoft 365 security and compliance experts can identify how to increase your security with your current licenses, what advanced features will suit your business, or assist you with advanced industry or governmental compliance needs.
- Apply identity and authentication best practices.
- Deploy built-in threat protection.
- Secure endpoints/ devices from a central location.
Secure Content Collaboration
- Enable zero-trust architecture.
- Maintain control of externally shared content.
- Apply information governance, labeling and retention policies.
Comply with Regulatory Need
The Power Behind a Secure Workplace
Defend Your Digital Landscape and Drive Compliance
Following Withum’s process, here’s how we can work together to build a more secure foundation for everyday work with Microsoft 365’s Security and Compliance features.
- Multi-Factor Identity Configuration
- Threat Protection reporting
- Policy creation
- Endpoint management configuration
- Third-Tier Response Monthly Review
- Proactive monitoring of endpoints and services
- Policy Creep management
- Identity Lifecycle Management
For more information or to discuss your business needs, contact Withum’s Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Services Team.
The modern era has witnessed a remarkable acceleration in technological advancement, with new breakthroughs and innovations emerging at an unprecedented pace. Technology has brought about a plethora of changes to […]
Many organizations receive, catalog, and produce large volumes of information but, unfortunately, do not leverage intelligent automation to manage that information which can lead to a lack of a centralized […]
Department of Defense contractors must meet Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) requirements on the corporate data they are working with. As more regulations keep coming from the government, companies leveraging Microsoft […]