From the ground up, Microsoft has applied best practices security principles into all the features they build and has continually expanded the direct services it applies. Within all license levels, there are aspects that you can deploy immediately. Withum’s Microsoft 365 security and compliance experts can identify how to increase your security with your current licenses, what advanced features will suit your business, or assist you with advanced industry or governmental compliance needs.
- Apply identity and authentication best practices.
- Deploy built-in threat protection.
- Secure endpoints/ devices from a central location.
Secure Content Collaboration
- Enable zero-trust architecture.
- Maintain control of externally shared content.
- Apply information governance, labeling and retention policies.
Comply with Regulatory Need
The Power Behind a Secure Workplace
Microsoft 365is built with security from the ground up. Built-in security features include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft AzureActive Directory
- Microsoft Defender:Office 365, Endpoint, Identity
- Endpoint Management with Intune
- Azure Cloud App Security
- Azure Information Protection
- Azure Sentinel
Defend Your Digital Landscape and Drive Compliance
Following Withum’s process, here’s how we can work together to build a more secure foundation for everyday work with Microsoft 365’s Security and Compliance features.
- Security Assessment – Settings in Microsoft 365
- Active Threat Assessments – Penetration test
- Audit against regulatory requirements
- SOC, CMMC/NIST Compliance
- Multi-Factor Identity Configuration
- Threat Protection reporting
- Policy creation
- Endpoint management configuration
- Third-Tier Response Monthly Review
- Proactive monitoring of endpoints and services
- Policy Creep management
- Identity Lifecycle Management
For more information or to discuss your business needs, contact Withum’s Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Services Team.
Controlled Unclassified Information Compliance with Microsoft 365
Department of Defense contractors must meet Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) requirements on the corporate data they are working with. As more regulations keep coming from the government, companies leveraging Microsoft […]
What IT Professionals Need to Know About Power Platform Environment Management
A new low code / no-code development approach to quickly building apps that solve genuine business problems is taking the Microsoft 365 (M365) world by storm. If your organization has […]