Be in a position of strength… Start your career at Withum.
At Withum, we realize that talented individuals like you have many opportunities to choose from within the accounting profession. As you pursue your dreams as a CPA, we believe you will find that there’s something truly different about our Firm. It’s a place where you can chart your own course and design your long-term career experiences to meet your own distinct interests in the profession. At our Firm, we take a personal approach to fostering and building careers. We believe in the power of the individual. Each and every person on the team has a unique perspective and an opportunity to make their mark. We get to know you for the unique contributions you make, and generously reward our talent.
We will be recruiting at many campuses this fall for our internship and entry-level opportunities. Look for Withum’s job posting through your career services center. If we’re not recruiting at your campus, submit your application through our career opportunities page.
10 Reasons to Join Withum
1. An Enjoyable, Fun and Flexible Environment
Everyone, from interns to partners, is part of the team, and we all enjoy a great sense of work-life balance.
2. CPA Incentives
Bonus opportunities when you pass the CPA exam and discounts withmany leading CPA Review providers.
3. Empower Program
Comprehensive, entry-level training program designed to empower you as you make the transition from college student to staff accountant.
4. Comprehensive Talent Management Program
- Peer Mentor to help acclimate you to the Firm
- Career Coach to facilitate your growth and development in the Firm
- Individual annual training plan
- Ongoing, year-round performance feedback
- Leadership development training at all levels
5. Continuing Professional Education Courses
- Training by level
- Live seminars, workshops, webinars, and lunch and learns on a variety of technical subjects
- Comprehensive online learning library
- General professional development courses
6. Giving Back to the Community is Part of Our Mission!
We encourage you to get involved in the causes you care about, on your own and through our Annual Withum Week of Caring, firm-wide volunteering effort where hundreds of charities are served and thousands of hours are donated.
7. Other Rewarding Incentives and Benefits
- Financial incentive plan for staff-initiated proposals and engagements
- Professional duesreimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shadow stock plan
- Periodic technology and monthly cell phone stipends
8. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
A flexible approach to time off where staff manage their own PTO to cover vacation, illness, appointments and other needs that require time away from work.
9 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits!
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision plans
- Wellness incentive program
- 401(k) with discretionary match
- Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
10. We Recognize a Job Well Done!
Withum Buck$, Gotcha! Awards, Annual Withum Strength Awards…all to recognize going above and beyond normal expectations.