Last Modified: September 14, 2023
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- information which identifies you personally, such as your first or last names, email address, postal address, telephone number, job title, and/or company name (“personal information”); and
- information that is about you but, by itself, does not identify you personally, such as the type of device you may be using (mobile, tablet, desktop) to visit or access our Website, your operating system, your web browser type, the pages on our Website you viewed, the frequency of your visits to our Website, your connection speed, and the date(s) and time(s) you may have visited our Website.
We collect both types of information described above either:
- Directly from you when you provide it through our Website such as by registering for our Client Portal through our Website, signing up for e-mail newsletters from our Website, completing forms on our Website, or sending us emails or messages through our Website; or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include your usage details, Internet protocol address (“IP address”), and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information That You Provide to Us
Any electronic communication sent to us through our Website or via e-mail may not be secure and thus may be disclosed. However, as noted in the “Data Security” section below, transmissions over the Internet are not 100% secure. Therefore, even though we provide a secure Client Portal and take efforts to keep our Client Portal secure, there is no guarantee that it will be 100 %secure. Please also be aware that the sending of electronic mail to our professionals or through other contact/address provided in the Website does not create a client relationship between you and the Company, and the contents of any such electronic mail are not privileged.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we or certain of our third-party service providers may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you such as about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We or our service providers also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you would like to find out how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on our Website, you can visit one of the below links:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and is not intended to identify you personally. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Website statistics or metrics such as, for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To market our products and services to visitors;
- To analyze data or metrics about our Website to send more targeted messages to visitors of our Website;
- To conduct research to improve our products and services and Website;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To respond to your inquiries and to deliver email messages like special offers, updates, newsletters, and service announcements; and
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information or for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our joint or sponsored partners or vendors for events or registration purposes;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or who provide important services to us;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can use the “unsubscribe” feature found in any marketing emails we send to you, in our Subscription Center or send us an email stating your request to the email address listed in the Contact Information section below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your email preferences center. You may also send us an email at the email address listed in the Contact Information section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Even after you have changed your information, deleted it, or requested its deletion, we may need to keep archival copies of such information for legal or compliance purposes.
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of certain “covered information” collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as “sale” is defined by such law, and do not have plans to do so. In accordance with Nevada law, you may submit to us a verified request instructing us not to sell your covered information. Such requests can be submitted in accordance with the instructions provided in the Contact Us section of this Policy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Consequently, although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is therefore at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Third-Party Websites and Services
We may use PayPal for payment processing as well. To the extent that our use of PayPal may require you to access or use PayPal’s website at PayPal.com, your use of their site will be governed by PayPal’s User Agreement which can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
We also may use WooCommerce for payment processing. To the extent that our use of WooCommerce may require you to access or use WooCommerce’s website at woocommerce.com, your use of their site will be governed by WooCommerce’s Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/
Social Media Features
Policy On Use of Website By Minors and Children Under 13
Our Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information through our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Website or on or through any of its features or register for the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as it is commercially practicable. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the contact information below.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Toll-free number: (888) 683 9401
Attn: Amel Edmond
506 Carnegie Center #400
Princeton, NJ 08540