Careers at Withum
There’s something different about Withum. Explore our career site and you’ll discover a place where talent thrives. Listen to our stories.
Learn about our unique culture —”The Withum Way.”
If you need assistance navigating this site, or in applying for a position, please contact Debbie Lee-Ho, HR Generalist at email@example.com or Michelle Aurich, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-workers matter. Surround yourself with exceptional talent and exceptional human beings. Put yourself in a position of strength.
We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business. It’s a passion that’s felt firm-wide, and is a real part of the Withum family.
Withum is an incubator for exceptional business leaders because we nurture our people. We don’t just invest in comprehensive business and leadership development programs, we invest in you.
We know talented individuals have many opportunities to choose from. Each individual is on their own journey to success. We support these pursuits actively, to help you reach your aspirations.
Withum is a company where you can chart your own course. It’s a place where you can design your own long-term and professional career to meet your own distinct interests. We believe in the power of the individual-it’s a core value at Withum. And it’s why you belong here.
Withum is passionate about our employees and their well-being. Our highly competitive benefits package is what sets us apart from so many Firms. It’s also one of the many reasons Withum is honored on NJ’s Best Places to Work list, year after year.
We are proud to offer our employees these distinctive benefits:
PAID TIME OFF
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy to cover vacation, illness, non-firm scheduled holidays and personal days
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision plans
- Wellness Incentive program
- Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary match
- Continuing Professional Education – in house, off-site training provided
- Tuition Reimbursement – for credits needed to earn your CPA license
- CPA Incentives – BONUS when you pass and discounts with many leading CPA review providers
- EMPOWER Program- entry level training program
- Comprehensive Talent Management Program- Career coaches, peer mentors, ongoing year round performance feedback and leadership development training at all levels
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- Shadow Stock Plan – gives you an opportunity to share in the Firm’s Growth
- Financial incentive plan for staff-initiated proposals and new engagements
- Periodic technology and monthly cell phone stipends
- Bonus Program
- The latest in state-of-the-art technology and software, including laptops, dual monitors, portable scanners so you have the tools to do your job!
- And, an Enjoyable, Fun and Flexible Environment – Where everyone, from interns to partners, are part of the team and where all enjoy a great sense of work-life balance!