Struggling with Inefficient, Error-Prone, Manual Processes?
Microsoft’s Power Platform solutions allows anyone in your organization to rapidly create and publish powerful apps, workflows, automations, chatbots and data visualizations – enabling your team members to become your ‘citizen developers’.
Discover Digital Process Automation with Power Platform
Rapidly Build Applications with Power Apps
Every organization needs to modernize and innovate fast to eliminate inefficiencies and solve challenges across any part of the business. Power Apps can digitize anything from productivity enhancements to complex, unique lines of business processes. From citizen developers to professional developers to IT, Power Apps enables everyone to solve challenges across any part of the business.
With PowerApps, you can :
- Build apps where you work
- Solve business critical problems with modern and high value apps
- Build solutions at scale to support every line of business
- Extend and scale your development across professional code and developer tools
Discover Business Insights with Power BI
Drive a data culture with insights from the boardroom to the shop floor. Visualize, secure, and enrich huge data volumes, enable faster and easier access to data, and build intelligence into every process. Microsoft Power BI is a unified self-service and enterprise business intelligence platform that seamlessly bridges data and decision making, with intelligent, easy to understand reports appearing wherever decisions are made. Restart and adapt your business with clearer data signals and greater data insights.
With Power BI, you can:
- Get more insights from your systems of record
- Build a data culture
- Scale analytics across your data estate
- Standardize your BI platform with intelligence and security
Automate Business Process with Power Automate
Optimize your business with automation and enable customers to automate legacy, on-premises processes into cloud-first solutions with low-code automation that is easy for anyone to use.
With Power Automate you can:
- Boost productivity and digitize paper processes across personal and organizational workflows.
- Reduce redundant tasks and focus on more strategic work with desktop automation.
- Securely scale and integrate automation across your organization in the cloud.
- Leverage the One Microsoft Cloud so that automation is not an island
Connect Your Apps to Data
With the Power Platform, you can connect to hundreds of data sources, use AI machine learning or host data in an easy-to-use and learn database that requires no IT support nor intervention to set up.
The best part about Power Platform is its ability to maximize your existing investment in Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure, and hundreds of other apps—allowing you to build end-to-end business solutions.
Whether you’re just getting started with Power Platform or are already exploring the tools, book a meeting with us to learn how we can work together to maximize your automation experience.
Custom Power Platform Solutions
- Financial Process Automation
- Project Estimation Automation
- Safe Return to Work Tracking
- Vendor Management
- Leave Request Automation
- Teams Meeting Productivity Poll
In this blog post, I will share my recent experience leveraging Power BI (PBI) to perform analysis on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data captured using Salesforce, such as performance trends […]
Governing your Power Platform implementation is critical to assure that citizen developers can innovate quickly and securely in a scalable way. There’s a lot to consider, and getting started with […]
As organizations make moves to modernize existing applications or processes, looking at Microsoft’s Power Apps low-code options and choosing the best fit can be a bit of a challenge, especially […]
Power Platform Workshops and Assessments
Join our one-day hands-on workshop for business and IT users where you’ll learn the breadth of PowerApps and Power Automate. The workshop will cover:
- Creating custom business applications without writing code.
- Building sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
- Connecting your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
- Sharing your apps inside your organization securely.
In this one-day hands-on workshop you’ll understand how to better analyze your business data in today’s current economic climate with Power BI.
At the end of the training, you’ll be able to:
- Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources.
- Define business rules and KPIs.
- Explore data with powerful visualization tools.
- Build stunning reports.
- Share your dashboards with anyone by publishing them on the web or accessing them on the go.
While possibilities are limitless, your time is not. This robotic process automation (RPA) workshop is a beginner-level training designed for everyone to learn automation with Microsoft Power Automate.
At the end of the day, you’ll be able to:
- Use Power Automate capabilities such as desktop flows and cloud flows, along with API connectors to automate a business process.
- Take advantage of form-processing models or mine several processes using AI Builder or Process Advisor.
Not sure what to do next?
We provide a half-day workshop to identify and analyze your most important business processes and determine which ones are viable candidates for process automation.