Struggling with Inefficient, Error-Prone, Manual Processes?
Microsoft’s Power Platform solutions allow anyone in your organization to rapidly create and publish powerful apps, workflows, automations, chatbots and data visualizations – enabling your team members to become your ‘citizen developers’.
Anyone can implement, but lasting success comes from leveraging visionaries and future architects. Work with Withum for sustainable solutions that deliver true breakthroughs and real ROI on your Power Platform investment.
Get Guidance on Power Platform Governance, Licensing, Design, Implementation and More
Whether you’re not sure where to start or need a hand getting a project off the ground, our Power Platform experts work with you to make the most of your investment in Microsoft’s low code platform.
Discover Digital Process Automation with Power Platform
Discover Business Insights with Power BI
Drive a data culture with insights from the boardroom to the shop floor. Visualize, secure, and enrich huge data volumes, enable faster and easier access to data, and build intelligence into every process. Microsoft Power BI is a unified self-service and enterprise business intelligence platform that seamlessly bridges data and decision making, with intelligent, easy to understand reports appearing wherever decisions are made. Restart and adapt your business with clearer data signals and greater data insights.
With Power BI, you can:
- Get more insights from your systems of record
- Build a data culture
- Scale analytics across your data estate
- Standardize your BI platform with intelligence and security
Rapidly Build Applications with Power Apps
Every organization needs to modernize and innovate fast to eliminate inefficiencies and solve challenges across any part of the business. Power Apps can digitize anything from productivity enhancements to complex, unique lines of business processes. From citizen developers to professional developers to IT, Power Apps enables everyone to solve challenges across any part of the business.
With PowerApps, you can :
- Build apps where you work
- Solve business critical problems with modern and high value apps
- Build solutions at scale to support every line of business
- Extend and scale your development across professional code and developer tools
Automate Business Process with Power Automate
Optimize your business with automation and enable customers to automate legacy, on-premises processes into cloud-first solutions with low-code automation that is easy for anyone to use.
With Power Automate you can:
- Boost productivity and digitize paper processes across personal and organizational workflows.
- Reduce redundant tasks and focus on more strategic work with desktop automation.
- Securely scale and integrate automation across your organization in the cloud.
- Leverage the One Microsoft Cloud so that automation is not an island
Create secure, low-code external websites with Power Pages
Formerly known as Power Apps Portal, Power Pages, is Microsoft’s lowcode extranet platform that enables external access to create extranet websites.
With Power Pages you can:
- Create unique site designs with no coding or design experience
- Design engaging experiences with customizable layouts, text styles and colors
- Securely manage and store your data
Build Bots Quickly and Easily with Power Virtual Agents
Create no-code chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees.
With Power Virtual Agents, you can:
- Build bots quickly and easily with no code and no training required
- Easily maintain compliance and governance by securely deploying your bots using central administration and built-in security roles
- Deploy your bots on any channel supported by the Azure Bot Framework
We Work with You to Build Custom Power Platform Solutions
- Financial Process Automation
- Project Estimation Automation
- Safe Return to Work Tracking
- Vendor Management
- Leave Request Automation
- Teams Meeting Productivity Poll
Whether you’re just getting started with Power Platform or want to get a handle on Power Platform governance, book a meeting with us to learn how we can work together to maximize your automation experience.
Connect Your Apps to Data
With the Power Platform, you can connect to hundreds of data sources, use AI machine learning or host data in an easy-to-use and learn database that requires no IT support nor intervention to set up.
The best part about Power Platform is its ability to maximize your existing investment in Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure, and hundreds of other apps—allowing you to build end-to-end business solutions.
Learn how Withum helped a food manufacturer leverage an existing Microsoft investment to streamline business processes and empower citizen developers with Power Platform.
During our Power Minute video series, my colleague Jeff Willinger and I have spent the last few months making a case for Power Platform as a fantastic Microsoft modern workplace […]
A comprehensive guide to understand the Power Platform licensing and making it more approachable. (Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI, Power Apps Portal, Power Pages, Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder and […]
Power Platform Workshops and Assessments
Join our one-day hands-on workshop for business and IT users where you’ll learn the breadth of PowerApps and Power Automate. The workshop will cover:
- Creating custom business applications without writing code.
- Building sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
- Connecting your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
- Sharing your apps inside your organization securely.
In this one-day hands-on workshop you’ll understand how to better analyze your business data in today’s current economic climate with Power BI.
At the end of the training, you’ll be able to:
- Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources.
- Define business rules and KPIs.
- Explore data with powerful visualization tools.
- Build stunning reports.
- Share your dashboards with anyone by publishing them on the web or accessing them on the go.
While possibilities are limitless, your time is not. This robotic process automation (RPA) workshop is a beginner-level training designed for everyone to learn automation with Microsoft Power Automate.
At the end of the day, you’ll be able to:
- Use Power Automate capabilities such as desktop flows and cloud flows, along with API connectors to automate a business process.
- Take advantage of form-processing models or mine several processes using AI Builder or Process Advisor.
Not sure what to do next?
Learn if it’s time to automate your business processes. We’ll work with you to identify and analyze your most important business processes and determine which ones are viable candidates for process automation.