Your Spreadsheet Just Got a Whole Lot Smarter & Better Looking
Excel spreadsheets are great for keeping track of key metrics like company financials, sales pipeline, or lead conversions. You can easily set up, format, manipulate the data and maybe create a nice graph or chart. But keeping the data fresh and up-to-date is a real challenge. Not to mention having to send out a bunch of spreadsheets just to communicate your findings to the team. Before, gaining actionable insights from large data sets was an advantage only big businesses could enjoy, now with Power BI, that’s no longer the case.
Microsoft Power BI can help small to mid-size businesses tackle these challenges by turning disparate databases, files, and web services into stunning visual reports. It’s easy to both implement and understand, and the subscription model of Power BI costs a fraction of what other business intelligence solutions cost. With both a free and a pro version available, you can try out Power BI without the burden of a financial commitment. To learn more about the difference between the Power BI Pro features and the free features, check out our blog post Free vs. Paid Power BI: Which One Should You Choose?
At Withum, our team of Power BI consultants can help turn clusters of data into visual masterpieces. We can help you gain real insights into your business, anytime, anywhere with Power BI.
Keep reading to learn more about Power BI, what it is, how it can help your business, and how our team of Power BI experts can help you reveal the insights you need to make smarter decisions.
Introduction to Power BI’s Data Solutions
Microsoft Power BI is a suite of cloud-based business analytics tools that gives you a 360-degree view of your most important data. It’s flexible, easily accessible, and one of its most important features is that it delivers pre-built data connectors that integrate with Excel, as well as provides visualization and communication tools that allow you to make sense of your data.
With Power BI services, in one click you can go from an ordinary spreadsheet to a dashboard with insightful visuals and data-rich reports. And since Power BI is available as a cloud service, you can access your dashboards via Office 365 (or any cloud) or your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device or any web browser.
A unique feature of Power BI is that it has the ability to bring in data from most major data sources, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, Sharepoint, MailChimp, Quickbooks, Facebook and much more. This powerful business intelligence tool helps you join all your disparate data into one, central location.
With its drag-and-drop interface, Power BI makes it easy for anyone to become a data analytics expert. Users at every level are able to visualize data and gather the insights they need to make smarter business decisions.
Power BI in Action
Our Power BI consultants are giving you the opportunity to see Power BI in action. Let’s chat to see how you can get a free visualization of your data.
Start with What You are Using Now
Don’t abandon your spreadsheets, just make them smarter. Reduce time to adoption by leveraging your existing Excel solutions. Using the visualization tools of Power BI, you don’t have to manually manipulate the data to gain actionable insights — it does it for you.
Connect to Keep Data Fresh
Easily connect and constantly update data sources inside and outside your organization. With Power BI automation, you no longer have to manually update your spreadsheets, you can set them to automatically refresh weekly, monthly, or however often you need. No more waiting until the end of a period to find out there is an issue.
Drill Down to Get Real Insights
Easily create dashboards and data visualizations and click through to access more granular data – quickly get to the root cause of issues and uncover opportunities.
Get Fast Answers Just by Typing
One of the unique Power BI services is its intelligent search function. It’s almost conversational. Type a question and get an answer — like Search should be. ie:“This year sales for new store?”
Access Your Data Wherever You Are
Power BI offers, true native Windows desktop, mobile iOS and Android apps that deliver interactive visualizations, alerts, real-time annotation with email and messaging integration.
Stay Informed as Things Change
Get user-defined alerts, set up through Power BI automation, delivered to multiple devices. Set your own parameters and thresholds for alerts, right from your mobile device.
Withum’s Power BI Consultant Services
As a Microsoft Power BI Partner, Withum delivers impactful Power BI solutions that help shape, model, and transform your data. Since 2002, our consultants have been bringing sophisticated data analytics capabilities to firms of every size.
Our Power BI experts are now part of the exclusivePower BI Red Carpet Program. They’ve demonstrated the strong leadership, industry expertise, and proven success it takes to be atrusted Microsoft Power BI partner.
As a select member, we are able to accelerate the development of our solutions and services. Through the extensive training of the partner program, our Power BI consultants have the expertise it takes to produce powerful dashboards and reports, unique to your organization.
Our Power BI Process
- Planning & designing dashboards: All the behind the scenes work to launch Power BI can be daunting. Our Power BI consultants cut through the business and architecture challenges and design a dashboard that reflects your needs and goals.
- Develop a visually stunning, data-driven dashboard: We’ll quickly crystallize our ideas and create a dynamic, easy-to-adopt dashboard. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly glean valuable insights about your business and make smarter decisions.
- Providing continuous support and training: Sometimes things go wrong. But through regular post-implementation checkpoints and training sessions, we’ll make sure you are fully experiencing the features Power BI has to offer.
Our Power BI Experts Can Help…
- Organizations with multiple disparate data systems: Tired of compiling data from SharePoint, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Facebook, and more? The services of Power BI can help you join all that data together in one manageable, insightful dashboard.
- Organizations seeking to empower business users with advanced analytics: With its drag-and-drop capabilities and user-friendly interface, Power BI gives users at every level the power to visualize data. Everyone can get the data they need to uncover previously hidden trends with advanced analytics.
- Organizations that need to better leverage their data: Whether you produce small sets or immense volumes of data, Power BI is an inexpensive way to get high-end data analytics for all users. Our Power BI experts have worked with global pharmaceutical companies, law firms, non-profits, technology companies, associations, and more.
Let Our Power BI Experts Help
Get your free Power BI custom dashboard and consultation
Reading about visualized data isn’t nearly as insightful as seeing it in action. That’s why our Power BI consultants are giving you the chance to see it for yourself. Connect with one of our data scientists to see how you can utilize Power BI to visualize your data today.
Simply having Power BI isn’t enough. In fact, you may be asking yourself why your reporting is not all that it could be, even though you’ve adopted Power BI as […]
Now that your organization has decided to use Microsoft’s Power BI as the business intelligence platform of choice, it is time to decide which licensing capacity makes the most sense […]
If you have previously worked with Power BI or any other self-service BI tool, then I am sure you have found the incredible value it brings to an organization when […]