Operational due diligence (ODD) is a major value driver in a transaction when done correctly. Companies and M&A professionals agree that a key factor in driving value creation and measuring successful business combinations is utilizing elements of operational due diligence. ODD not only identifies risk, but assists in quantifying and prioritizing post-close integration plans.
Withum’s methodologies and experience will identify short-term and long-term achievable opportunities that help increase the value of the deal for buyers or sellers.
Our Operational Due Diligence Services Team uses a five-pronged approach to cover the people, processes, and systems used across the organization to truly understand the value of the business and prioritize post-close plans to fully realize the synergy potential of your investment.
1. Operating model performance and benchmarking
2. Working capital requirements and cost optimization
3. Human capital strategy and retention
4. Digital transformation review and gap analysis
5. Risk identification and management
Whether it’s an asset or equity-based transaction, our team can tailor our services to provide you with the support you need and prioritize your merger integration plans.
You have a great story to share, and our Operational Due Diligence Services Team is here to help. We focus on quality metrics to inform and attract more buyers and back up the story with compelling data-driven metrics. Our methodology consistently identifies upside potential to increase the value of the deal and command a higher price.
- Operations assessment and benchmarking
- Capital investment identification
- Capacity review and optimization
- Transaction risk mitigation
- Operational efficiency opportunities to increase enterprise value
- Structure narrative on company’s value and growth potential