Run Your Business With Oracle NetSuite ERP Solutions
Organizations today demand financial management solutions that are flexible enough to accommodate dynamically changing business needs. NetSuite ERP enables organizations to manage IT costs, optimize accounting efficiency, streamline order management and procurement processes, eliminate manually-intensive spreadsheet-based reporting, and improve employee productivity.
Withum provides a full suite of NetSuite consulting services to organizations of various sizes. We’re an authorized NetSuite reseller, and our years of experience and deep expertise in ERP consulting have allowed us to successfully deploy hundreds of integrations and implementations.
Certified Oracle NetSuite Partner
The Benefits of A NetSuite ERP Solution
An ERP implementation is a big lift. By teaming up with an experienced NetSuite Solution Provider, you can ensure that your organization doesn’t miss out on leveraging all the key benefits of NetSuite ERP, including but not limited to:
- Improved financial operations efficiency and productivity with a single, integrated system to handle all core processes for users anywhere in the world.
- Timely financial close centralizing management of all period-end close activities to reduce time and resources spent investigating and resolving errors.
- Ongoing compliance with revenue recognition, tax requirements and financial reporting in accordance with various accounting standards and government regulations.
- Real-time visibility to see consolidated financial results for any part of the business at a summary level, and all the way down to the underlying transaction details.
By harnessing the power of Oracle NetSuite ERP, the average organization experiences:
- Reduced IT costs by 50% or more
- Accelerated financial close rates by 20% – 50%
- Reduced order-to-cash cycles by 50%+
- Reduced audit preparation time by 50%
- Reduced invoicing costs by 25%-75% promotional efforts
- Reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) by 10%-20%
NetSuite Solution Highlights
NetSuite solutions run in the cloud – which gives them the advantage of being both flexible and scalable. Through NetSuite, both business processes and information sharing become streamlined and integrated into a single system – increasing efficiency, productivity and client satisfaction. As a NetSuite solution provider, organizations can purchase NetSuite licenses directly from Withum while taking advantage of our NetSuite consulting services.
NetSuite Insights for Your Organization
Withum Named 10 Most Promising Enterprise Resource Planning Consulting/Services Companies by CIOReview
Withum’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Management Consulting Services Teams were featured by CIOReview as the cover story and named one of the 10 Most Promising Enterprise Resource Planning Consulting/Services […]
Share You have decided to implement Oracle-NetSuite’s cloud-ERP for your organization. There are numerous solutions, available add-on modules and third-party alternatives that can be overwhelming to manage. Now is the […]
Download a PDF of this case study Executive Summary A leading private bridal and special occasion dress designer and manufacturer with a national and international presence was struggling to keep […]
NetSuite Consulting Services from Withum
Choosing an experienced NetSuite implementation partner like Withum gets you more than just a system upgrade.
Our NetSuite Consulting Services Cover:
- Seamless NetSuite migration/integration without impacting day to day business.
- NetSuite customization to ensure that your ERP system meets your unique business needs.
- NetSuite Optimization covering modern-day practices towards running a company in a digital marketplace.
- A successful user adoption and training experience for NetSuite ERP to ensure you get the most out of your investment and start realizing the expected TOI and avoid going negative on the ROI
Areas We Can Help
- Project and Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management and Forecasting
- Project Costing, Delivery and Billing
Financial Close Management
NetSuite ERP helps organizations streamline the period close process with capabilities to manage period-end activities and to detect and respond to problems before they escalate or occur. NetSuite ERP optimizes the financial close by delivering:
- Period locking to prevent incorrect postings to future periods.
- Period close checklist of tasks to be completed sequentially.
- Financial adjustments for intercompany transactions, foreign currency revaluation and inventory.
Comprehensive Accounting and Finance
NetSuite ERP provides you with everything you need to establish efficient processes and gain transparency into business operations. In addition to standard general ledger functionality, flexible workflow tools to customize your processes and multi-currency support, NetSuite also delivers:
- End-to-end visibility into your receivables and payables with integrated Order-to-Cash (i.e. sales order, invoicing, collection) and Procure-to-Pay (i.e. requisition, purchase order, billing) transaction management.
- Inventory fulfillment and costing from factory-to-store with supply chain management capabilities.
- Complete fixed asset lifecycle tracking and reporting from acquisition to depreciation to retirement.
- Automatic revenue recognition in accordance with accounting standards using flexible scheduling and sophisticated allocations.
- Full-service payroll processing, including support for time tracking, incentive compensation and expense reimbursement.
- Integrated budgeting and forecasting tools to manage financial projections against actuals.
Effective Compliance and Controls
NetSuite ERP helps ensure compliance with various accounting standards, practices and government regulations efficiently. NetSuite solutions enable accounting compliance by delivering:
- A powerful rule-driven engine to produce financial reporting in accordance with multiple accounting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS) using multi-book accounting capabilities.
- Pre-built tax filing and reporting tools that are country-specific.
- Customizable roles with permissions that support segregation of duties. Audit trail visibility into detailed transaction history, reports and saved searches.
Real-Time Reporting and Analytics Anywhere
Any business user can create meaningful reports with easy-to-use tools, monitor the latest results as part of everyday activities, and identify root causes of problems and take corrective action. NetSuite delivers real-time information with:
- Personalized dashboards to monitor the KPIs important to any role, from the executive to staff.
- Pre-built accounting reports and an easy-to-use report builder for customizing ad-hoc reports.
- Consolidated financial reporting for multiple subsidiaries and currencies.
- Access to information on-the-go with a mobile device.
The OneWorld platform is the NetSuite solution for the financial management of global organizations. It facilitates ease of control over multiple business units, subsidiaries, and other legal entities while providing multi-national support. With OneWorld, organizations can create a standard set of processes and compliance requirements, and communicate them across multiple channels and divisions worldwide. Through visual dashboards, OneWorld is able to display real-time business insights to corporate management and other stakeholders for actionable decision-making.
Some of the features of NetSuite OneWorld include:
- Accounting & Consolidation
- Multi-Currency Management
- Audit & Compliance Reporting
- Tax Engine Configuration
Whether you’re a manufacturer with straightforward production processes, an assemble-to-order business, a light manufacturer or a distributor with manufacturing requirements, Oracle NetSuite for Manufacturing lets you manage your entire business with a single integrated and scalable cloud solution.
- Supply Chain
- Order Management
- Product Data Management
- Production and Shop Floor Control
- Quality Management
The SuiteCommerce platform is a multi-tenant SaaS ecommerce solution that enables merchants to deliver unique and engaging online experiences. Enjoy a rich set of features, easily manage and maintain your site, and enhance it with a selection of extensions. As with all NetSuite commerce products, SuiteCommerce unifies ecommerce with your core operational business systems – providing a single view of customer, orders, inventory and other critical business data, enabling real-time understanding of your business and powering personal and relevant omnichannel experiences.
Some of the features of NetSuite SuiteCommerce include:
- Full-featured ecommerce solution enabling engaging experiences on any device.
- True SaaS managed upgrades, no version lock.
- Easily manage and add new site features and functionality with extensions.
- One platform supports both individual (B2C) and business (B2B) customers.
NetSuite SRP is the all-inclusive software solution for a service-based business. It combines Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and ERP functionality into a single system that supports what NetSuite calls the “bid-to-bill lifecycle”. Using their multi-functioning platform, you can complete projects faster, utilize resources better, forecast more accurately, and increase overall productivity with any time, anywhere access.
Withum Is a premier NetSuite implementation partner with years of experience providing a variety of NetSuite consulting services. Our experts can provide insight and support for NetSuite integrations and migrations, and NetSuite customization services for clients with unique capability needs, or complex infrastructures.
Take Me to the Cloud
This podcast provides insights from industry experts that combine cloud systems, operations, supply chain and finance.
The Withum Team has spoiled my people on the NetSuite Software implementation with [their] governance, structure and discipline plus lots of hand holding. Now they expect that from all software vendors we hire. Withum set the bar high.
NetSuite Software Implementation, CFO