ESG strategy services that drive sustainability and generate long-term value for your organization.
ESG governance, corporate sustainability reporting, and ESG ratings evaluation play a vital role in today’s business world. Our dedicated team is committed to implementing best practices, enhancing transparency, and improving your ESG performance. Withum will design an ESG strategy and program that creates enterprise value while opening up new capital markets for your public company.
Creating and maintaining internal controls over ESG on par with financial controls is critical. And equally critical is finding a member PCAOB CPA firm that has the experience to develop a control structure that gives the board reliable information needed to take the appropriate action. Our team will:
- Recommend “Best Practices” ESG governance that gives the board
the ability effectively manage ESG strategy and messaging
- Design and document ESG workflow that assigns responsibilities, collects, and validates data, and disseminates ESG information to relevant stakeholders
- Implement software to automate data collecting and reporting.
Corporate Sustainability Reporting
Corporate sustainability is an important consideration for institutional investors. Companies that can provide transparency on their ESG efforts will attract more capital while increasing customer support. Our team will work with you to:
- Identify ESG factors material to financial stakeholders
- Gather quantitative and qualitative ESG information, including GHG emissions
- Draft CSR report covering the following elements:
- Business Overview, including a letter from the CEO
- Quantitative and qualitative information on material factors and their impact on People, Community, and the Environment
- Corporate Governance
ESG Evaluation of Ratings
Equity traders and ETFs’ default method of evaluating ESG is using ESG evaluation rating providers. Companies improperly rated or not rated may lose access to these markets. This includes the EUR 4.6 trillion European Union’s Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) capital marketplace. Our team will:
- Conduct an ESG ratings transparency gap analysis
- Recommend various strategies to improve ESG rating
- Facilitate ESG rating coverage
Get Started on Your ESG Journey Today
Contact us to explore how we can work together to implement effective ESG strategies and maximize your organization’s long-term value.
Internal controls are not confined to just accounting and financial reporting; they are also part of ESG reporting requirements. ESG information is becoming equally important and requires an equally robust […]
ESG is the wild west of finance, but times are changing. The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) formed the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) to consolidate ESG standards and create […]
When is the right time to consider implementing an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) framework? For newly emerging funds, it is more important than ever to consider ESG policy on […]