Ready to Elevate Your ESG Strategy?
Whether you’re a public company navigating SEC regulations, a private company aiming to maximize enterprise value, or an investment manager looking to attract institutional capital – our dedicated Sustainability and ESG Services Team is here to guide you.
Withum Makes ESG Auditable
Our sustainability and ESG services are individually designed to meet the needs of clients, owners and other key stakeholders. Our ESG advisory services include:
- ESG strategies and best practices
- Conducting materiality assessments, identifying sources of risk, long-term opportunities and value creation
- Evaluating existing and forthcoming ESG regulations,
- Complying with regulatory reporting requirements, and
- Implementing robust internal control and governance over ESG-related metrics.
Public companies, alternative investment managers and investment bankers benefit from Withum’s sustainability and ESG advisory expertise and deep bench of experienced consultants and CPAs.
Our sustainability and ESG services start by guiding organizations on the most suitable ESG strategy to meet their objectives. Whether it’s a company required to comply with new governmental regulations, a manufacturer completing an ESG survey, or a manager raising capital, Withum’s ESG consulting professionals know the best course of action to meet their needs. We aim to support sustainable business models that maximize long-term enterprise value while creating a better world for all.
Sustainability and ESG Advisory Services
Withum provides the tools companies require to develop, implement and maintain their own ESG program. Whether you are a public company or investment manager or need internal support, our ESG advisory services will fit your needs.
ESG for Alternative Asset Managers
Balancing investor demands with regulatory requirements while considering the client’s values is how successful ESG programs are designed. Withum develops and supports ESG programs that meet internal and external needs.
- ESG & DEI Policies and workflows
- Climate considerations
- Due Diligence and PRI reporting support
- Portfolio company reporting
M&A ESG Due Diligence
Identifying the hidden risks missed by traditional financial diligence is the cornerstone of ESG due diligence. Understanding how non-financial ESG factors affect near and long-term enterprise value is critical to the banker & advisor.
- ESG due diligence (buy and sell side)
- De-SPAC diligence
- Assessing regulatory compliance and capabilities
- Post-merger SEC regulatory support
Companies today are judged not just on their profitability but also on their environmental and social impact. Companies that become more sustainable and can tell their story will be better off in the long term.
- Evaluate sustainability and ESG profile
- ESG reporting to owners and customers
- Improve Public Company ESG rating
- Measure Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Develop environmentally friendly programs
SEC ESG Climate Reporting
Creating and maintaining internal controls over ESG on par with financial controls is critical. Equally critical is finding a member PCAOB CPA firm that has the experience to evaluate and report on climate reporting.
- Internal control assessment
- Implement TCFD framework
- SEC climate reporting implementation
- Independent assurance (audit) reporting on climate
Attention Public Companies
Who Benefits from Sustainability and ESG Services
- Looking to implement TCFD
- SEC Climate Reporting
- Upgrade Internal controls over sustainability reporting
- Meet investor requirements
- Mate net zero commitment
- Maximizing enterprise value
- Looking to go public
- Seeking investment capital
- Contemplating M&A activities
- Marketing support for ESG
- Raising institutional capital
- Looking to become a PRI signatory
- Evaluate climate risk and its GHG footprint
- Supporting sustainable business
- Develop a DEI policy
What do you think of when you think of SolarWinds and Cozy Bears? If you thought renewable energy and teddy bears, you are wrong. SolarWinds develops software for businesses to […]
Whether it is senior management evaluating the company’s ESG strategy, a customer assessing its vendors’ ESG profiles, or the need to comply with regulatory requirements such as the U.S. Securities and […]
A Comprehensive Guide for U.S. Companies Navigating the New Landscape of Global Sustainability Regulations and Standards The global landscape for climate and sustainability reporting is evolving at an unprecedented rate. […]