Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program is one component of New Jersey’s Comprehensive Medicaid Waiver as approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). DSRIP is a demonstration program designed to result in better care for individuals, better health for the population, and lower costs by transitioning hospital funding to a model where payment is contingent on reaching or surpassing health-improvement target goals.
As a CMS Qualified Registry and a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR), Withum’s Healthcare Advisory team offer comprehensive measuring, monitoring, and reporting services for DSRIP quality measures.
- Provide the ability to retrospectively and prospectively track Chart/EHR and claims measures to meet quality improvement target goals.
- Aggregate clinical data from multiple data sources to optimize performance on all DSRIP quality metrics.
- Facilitate prioritization of quality improvement efforts to improve Pay for Performance and/or Pay for Reporting metrics.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in data collection and patient care.
- Provide performance reports on specific quality metrics.
- Implementation of Withum’s Measures Manager platform to track DSRIP Stage % Metrics and deliver performance reports to optimize incentive payments.
- Setup of additional system environments, databases or integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the client’s IT or data infrastructures.
- Professional nurse abstration on-site and remote services.
Withum will provide access to a DSRPI quality dashboard that will assess your overall performance and displays additional details on the quality measures. Don’t leave anything to chance when it comes to reporting on DSRIP quality measures.