With a long-standing reputation within the industry, WithumSmith+Brown partners with Life Science organizations to help navigate the business issues unique to their industry. Our Life Science specialists work with many pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, as well as other related businesses within the industry. Whether you need additional private or public capital, assistance with SEC matters, internal operating efficiencies or intellectual property royalties, Withum has the industry experience and expertise to help you achieve your objectives.
Quality Service and Extraordinary Insight Is Part Of Our DNA
WithumSmith+Brown can offer a wealth of resources calibrated to your industry, offering the skilled assistance necessary to meet your business challenges head on. Our integrated team of professionals is comprised of seasoned, well-known CPAs who are at the baseline of the pharma/biotech industry. Our Life Sciences Group members bring their collective knowledge and experience together to help you solve today’s most pressing and complex issues, so that you can focus on the daily containment of your business.
Regardless of your company’s stage of development, Withum can assist you from inception through early growth, IPOs, secondary offerings and maturity. At Withum, our goal is to put you in a position of strength.
In addition to traditional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services, our Life Science specialists can support your business needs in:
- SEC registration and filings
- In-process R&D valuations
- R&D tax credits
- NOL sales
- Evaluation of section 382 NOL carryovers
- Intercompany pricing
- Cost segregation studies
- Evaluation of mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures
- Strategic alliance and partnership consulting
- Buy-sell arrangements
- Internal control reviews and outsourcing
- Due diligence
- Bank financing negotiations
- Grant funding and related audits
- Tax structure of entities and tax compliance
- Licensing audits and royalty
- Structure of employee compensation plans
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Computer/IT consulting