Withum’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) professionals have in-depth experience to help institutions of various sizes and complexity manage their regulatory compliance risk management programs.
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Remediation for KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Compliance Resource Augmentation – Management and Staff
- Compliance Program Risk Assessment Development and Testing
- Staffing Analysis
- Target Operating Models
- NYS DFS Part 504 Compliance
- Enhancement of Program Policy and Procedures
- Model Validations / Program Reviews
- Data Validations
- System Calibrations & Implementations
- Technology and Risk Assessments
- Program Review/Gap Analysis
- DFS Part 500
- IT and Cyber Audits
- Artificial Intelligence
Withum’s Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Services team offers the competencies of experts in compliance, BSA matters and cybersecurity for businesses of all sizes. We understand the holistic risks and challenges faced by small and large businesses that are trying to build, manage and refine their risk management and compliance programs.
Our diverse team of Certified Anti-Money laundering Specialists (CAMS) include former federal law enforcement agents, financial industry professionals and former regulators to help you navigate the challenges you face.
Jessica Hollobaugh, Partner and Market Leader, Forensics, Investigations, and White-Collar Criminal Defense, Mark Calnan, Principal and Leader of Withum’s Investigative and Corporate Intelligence Services and Peter Kim, Principal and Leader […]
Cannabis has been on an upward trajectory in recent years, both in usage and acceptance. While 2021 failed to provide the clear federal legislative path to legalizing cannabis that many […]