The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) has transformed business for public and nonpublic companies alike. Withum has helped our clients come up with strategic solutions to generate value while maintaining compliance. Far from simply meeting the minimum standard, we help improve their financial reporting processes and create synergies across the entire organization.
Withum assists many clients, including public companies, those preparing for an initial public offering, and private companies that wish to establish rigorous SOX-like internal controls for a potential exit event or just a strong compliance culture.
Our experts can assist with the compliance of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act. Whether a new complying or an already existing complying company, our services include:
1. Guide you in defining your corporate governance needs
2. Adopt an integrated finance and IT approach
3. Apply an extensive knowledge of internal controls
4. Utilize the latest COSO framework and appropriate tools
5. Propose actions and tools to implement board due diligence/fiduciary responsibility
6. Propose manual, system and process efficiencies based on industry best practices
7. Test of design and test of operating effectiveness
8. Assist management in finalizing their assessment of internal controls
9. Produce deliverables that become intertwined with the company’s culture