The Glue That Holds the Team Together
In our experience, one of the true MVPs for any company is the CFO. Your title might be that of VP of finance, controller, or finance manager. Regardless of the title, you are the one responsible for finance and thus, you are the CFO. Since most business activity revolves around dollars and cents, you have a unique insight into all operations of the business; a fact that has not gone unnoticed by most successful entrepreneurs. That is why you are a true partner to the CEO and the management team and often a major center of thought and strategy; a collaborative team member or as the saying goes “the glue that holds the team together.”
CFOs Can Use Some Help, Too
Even though you are the strong bond that helps keep everything working seamlessly, CFOs at times need some support, maybe even just someone to talk to. We have devised our CFO Second Supplier Power PlayBook for just such an occasion.
CFOs operate in two major environments – Public or Private – and the rules and tools you need for each are quite different. Whatever challenges a public or private company CFO faces, our team is there to provide the timely, effective and efficient support needed to help you be in a position of strength.
Type of Help We Can Provide to the CFO:
|Technical Accounting Assistance
||Internal Processes and Procedures
Reach out to us online for a complimentary consultation.
- Internal Audit and Process Control Improvement
- Financial Close Process and Related Guidance
- Design, Elevate and Monitoring of Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting
- Draft and Review of Technical Papers for Your Auditor
- Audit Workpaper Preparation, Assistance and Support
- Consolidation of Domestic and International Subsidiaries
- Dashboard Reporting and Development
- Internal Budgeting Process
- Financing Alternatives (debt and equity) and Introductions
- Acquisition Assistance Including Planning, Structure, Process Management, Helping with Financing Assistance, Due Diligence, Purchase