An Office 365 Managed Service Provider is…
An organization that expands your current Information Technology capabilities by focusing on the ever-changing cloud infrastructure needs while your team focuses on extending business value. With flexible delivery options, an Office 365 Managed Service Provider adapts to your cloud maturity, from initial on-premises migrations, to established DevOps environments, supporting administrators and end-users alike.
Cloud Advisory, Adoption and Licensing
- Control Microsoft 365 and Azure subscriptions with predictable monthly charges.
- Reduce application footprint and investments through Microsoft 365.
- Plan data migration, synchronization and backup.
- Meet end-user demand for latest features and capabilities.
Daily Support: Network and Service Desk
- Minimize user frustration utilizing cloud technologies.
- Monitor end-user machines, servers, and network devices to avoid potential issues.
- Drive efficiency of Information Technology Infrastructure, optimize up-time and performance.
- Optimize security best practices, responding to the latest threats.
Voice and Meeting Rooms
- Integrate equipment into the Microsoft Teams Meetings infrastructure.
- Improve end-user experience with hybrid Teams Rooms sessions.
- Reduce costs and transfer to most efficient IP phone systems.
- Ensure video conferencing availability, up-time and performance
Microsoft Teams Rooms: Hybrid Meetings Anywhere.
Devices, Experiences and Spaces for Complete Meeting Equity
Today, any size organization can have an affordable, high-quality video conferencing and collaborative solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams.
Cloud Technologies Supported by a Managed Service Provider
Withum is a direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), among a limited number of partners. As a result, we directly manage your full Microsoft cloud lifecycle through dedicated in-product tools that directly provision, manage, and support your subscriptions.
- Subscription Management Portal
- Identity, Access and Authentication: Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Okta
- End-User Devices and Virtual Environments: Azure, Azure Virtual Machines
- Servers and Network Devices
- Voice – Teams Room Devices, Logitech
- Cloud Applications – Dynamics, PowerBI, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Propel Your Infrastructure Forward
Our Office 365 Managed Services Providers work together to enhance your current Information Technology experience.
- Subscription Cost/Licensing Audit
- Application Rationalization
- Security Risk Assessment
- Microsoft Migration to the Cloud
- Backup, Disaster Recovery and Retention
- User Provisioning
- Network Monitoring
- Full-Service Desk Replacement
- End-User Adoption/Training
- Subscription Management (Billing, Licensing) Portal
- Endpoint Management