Cybersecurity: Businesses Need the Right Protection
Our Cyber threats continue to grow at an exponential rate. Additionally, the constantly changing technical landscape, including the introduction of disruptive technologies such as generative AI, IoT, 5G, the metaverse and quantum computing, only increase the surface area that must be protected.
Securing your organization gives you the ability to innovate at speed, confidently serve your customers, and protect your organization’s assets. The task has never been more complex; however, a proactive, strategic cybersecurity program can create value and protect your organization.
Our Cybersecurity Service Offerings
End to End We’ve Got You Covered
We offer a wide range of information and cybersecurity consulting services tailored to your organization’s challenges. Whether you need a comprehensive security assessment, are interested in IT or Security managed services, are proactively looking to get ahead of cyber threats, or want to mitigate damages from a cyber incident— we’ve got you covered.
- Advisory Services – Assist your organization with the assessment of your current program/controls, the design and deployment of enhancements both administrative and technical and enhance monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Incident Response – Assist your organization in effectively and efficiently responding to cyber events. We have worked in over a dozen countries and are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Forensics/eDiscovery – Support internal and external investigations along with civil and criminal legal matters and serve as expert witnesses.
- Cyber and IT Managed Services - Provide comprehensive IT and Cyber managed services with 24/7 monitoring and response.
Our depth of knowledge and our insights are based on experiences from around the globe, by being selected as the cybersecurity consulting experts for SMB’s (Small-to-Medium Sized Businesses) to Global Enterprise Class Environments, hospitals and healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing and deathcare, government and non-profit organizations, including supporting the response to some of the largest Incidents on record.
Don’t wait until something happens to evaluate your security protocols. Connect with our cybersecurity consultants today for a brief evaluation.
Did you know that 2023 marks the 20th year of Cybersecurity Awareness Month? Since 2003, we have seen the dramatic evolution of cyberattacks. Despite all the technological advances, the same […]
Business disruptions can come in many forms. Whether a natural disaster or unexpected circumstance, is your business set up to function without any impact on critical operations? Operational Resilience Is […]
Stay Ahead of the Cybercriminals We are amid a national crisis as cyberattacks continue to target all sectors, including organizations in the financial services sector. At Withum, we believe that […]
Why Partner With Withum
Withum’s cyber team possesses broad industry experience in both the public and private sectors. Our advisors average over 20 years of experience in the areas of Information Security, Physical Security, Third Party Risk Management, Privacy/Compliance, and Enterprise Risk. We tailor solutions to meet your organization’s culture and business model, helping you Be in a Position of Strength in today’s modern business environment. One size does not fit all!
We’ll work with your organization to support:
- Cyber Strategy/Governance
- Risk Management, and Compliance
- Cyber Resilience
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Operations
- Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering
- Incident Management & Forensics
- Litigation Support
- Due Diligence M&A and Divestitures
- Cyber & IT Managed Services
Due to some concerns with our former IT consultants, we began searching for a new provider. We chose Withum's Cybersecurity team, as their services range from providing IT Consulting and IT Security, to incident response and forensics. Before officially hiring them, Withum performed an extensive assessment of our entire environment and recommended changes and enhancements. I was very impressed by their analysis and immediately understood how sophisticated their security is compared to where we were at the time. We made the change and although change is always difficult, Withum made it as seamless as possible.
Cyber Real Estate Development Company, President