Today, you may find yourself facing challenges that can lead to inefficient operations, employee churn, and lost production, all of which adversely impact your bottom line.
Do any of the following scenarios describe your current challenges?
- Systems are disconnected and information is siloed
- Reporting is complicated and provides insufficient information
- Too expensive to upgrade, maintain and scale legacy systems
- Disparate systems that do not communicate
- Processes that must be run (manually, or at a scheduled time) each day to update your system
- Inefficient business processes
- Lack of communication
- Financial reporting challenges
- Inaccurate project estimates
- Inventory Challenges
- Stock shortages
- Employees need/desire to work remotely
If this sounds familiar, take a look at Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Business Central is a cloud-based collaborative solution that provides your team with the ability to be productive whether they’re in the office, traveling, or working remotely. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to gain operational efficiencies, and spend more time analyzing the metrics most important to help grow your business.
Business Central integrates with Office 365 solutions to provide you with the following benefits:
- Use built-in-intelligence to identify patterns and trends to make informed, actionable decisions
- Display real-time information
- A collaborative environment that allows your team to collaborate with each other and your CPA
- Accelerated financial close and reporting
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points
- Deliver projects on time and under budget
- The ability to work from the office, while traveling, from the comfort of your own home
Business Central is a great tool that can meet the needs of your growing businesses.
Business Central connects your people and processes with a single, unified solution, so information can be quickly shared with key people throughout your organization.
Ready to learn more about how Business Central can help improve your bottom line? Contact us online to set up a time to chat with our experts.