Projects frequently fall short of expectations due to various systems that are used to track project components but are not integrated. The information visible in these environments do not provide a consolidated view of the project at any point in time.
The increased overhead required to consolidate the information from the disparate systems requires more time, which increases overhead and reduces the profitability of each engagement.
Because of this, Professional Service organizations face some business challenges. The most common challenges include:
- Lost bids
- Inaccurate estimates
- Project write offs
- Time and Expense entry
- Financial reporting challenges
Professional Service organizations need to ensure that everyone in their organization has the most up-to-date information to not only meet their customers’ demands but also ensure customer satisfaction. This is where Microsoft Dynamics can make a big difference.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is also mobile friendly and integrates with Office 365 products such as Outlook, Skype for Business, and Teams providing your team with
- A workplace that’s easy to view all client interactions
- A collaborative environment to produce accurate engagement documents
- An understanding internal resource availability during key decision making phases
Although, we are target organizations that have 5 – 500 employees and produce $5 – $500 Million in annual revenue, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will also benefit organizations outside these parameters.
Business Central brings the following benefits to your organization:
- The Intelligent Relationship Assistant helps you win more deals and Identify upsell opportunities by providing a suggested course of action based on activities with your customers and prospects
- Centralize collaboration, project planning, resource scheduling, to produce accurate project plans and estimates
- Minimize write offs by giving customers access to a real time portal allowing them to view the status of their account and pay their bills
- D365 Mobile app to enter time and expenses while out of the office
- Business Intelligence – Leverage Power BI to create dashboards that provide your team with real-time information that allows you to view information such as actual vs budget and profitability by project
Business Central allows professional service firms to run their business with a single solution. Want to learn more about streamlining your processes, making smarter decisions, and accelerating growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central? Reach out to us for a complimentary consultation to learn more.