On-Demand Webinar Details
Back by popular demand! In this on-demand webinar, Withum and AML Partners continue our virtual round table discussion with a number of senior BSA AML Compliance leaders to discuss best practices in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and also to share their personal challenges that they have faced in their roles as AML KYC compliance leaders.
Viewers will learn how to:
- Apply best practices shared by panelists to their own compliance programs.
- Compare what they are doing vs. what was shared by the expert panelists.
- Define what works and what doesn’t work in AML KYC compliance program execution for addressing risks associated with correspondent banking.
Demonstrate how correspondent banking used in conjunction with trade finance.
- Moderator | Peter Kim, CAMS, Principal, Withum
- Moderator | Jonathan Almeida, Founder & Global Head of Sales and Business Development, AML Partners
- Panelist |Kevin Choi, Deputy BSA Compliance Officer and AML Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer, SMBC (Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.)
- Panelist | Bill Radin, Executive Director, Legal and Compliance Department, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)