On-Demand Webinar Details
COVID-19 has caused significant disruption across many industries and construction is no exception. As the construction industry returns to the new normal, business owners are faced with an array of financial, legal and labor concerns. Business disruptions can have long lasting impacting making it important to stay up-to-date on changing laws and regulations.
View this on-demand webinar to listen in as experts from Withum, Corwin and Corwin and David Officer Law, P.C. discuss financial and legal considerations addressing the following topics:
- Legal Concerns
- Assessing claims and additional costs
- Reevaluating contracts in the event of a second wave of COVID-19
- Labor Issues
- What if employees do not want to return to work?
- What employers need to know?
- Supplying proper PPE
- Tax Considerations
- Tax planning and PPP loan forgiveness
- Managing and maximizing cash flow
View Slide Deck