Withum can help you make the most of your Microsoft licensing.
Many organizations don’t take full advantage of their current Microsoft Cloud subscription; licensing is often hard to understand and at times confusing. More importantly, most organizations don’t know how to realize the benefits and impacts of the right licensing to maximize their investment.
This is why Microsoft created the Cloud Solution Provider program “CSP”. CSPs like Withum offer multiple responsive and agile packages to deliver the services your organization needs to leverage the Microsoft Cloud (Azure, Office 365, Power Platform and Dynamics), starting with licensing only and optional Managed and Support Services and on-boarding services. Beginning in 2022, MIcrosoft has launched a New Commerce Experience “NCE” with significant changes.
Key changes in NCE include:
- Price increase for month-to-month subscriptions will increase by 20%, although a promotion is introduced to keep the legacy pricing alive until June 2022.
- Cancellation policies are now enforced within 72 hours from ordering. If subscriptions are not cancelled within 72 hours, they will remain for the entire subscription term.
- Seat reduction policy change. Previously clients could reduce subscriptions at any time with prorated billing; with NCE, organizations can only increase the current seat number.
By switching your licenses to Withum, you will immediately gain access to advanced support and advice on how to best utilize licenses to meet your business challenges. We provide the licenses with optional advanced support escalation, with the options of a Microsoft Cloud Network Operating Center “NOC” and help desk “Service Desk” and management of the Microsoft 365 products. Our technical expertise and customer-first approach comes with a long-standing history of being a Microsoft Gold partner.
Once you select Withum as your CSP, we start first with determining what licenses are best suited to meet the needs of your business in the context of the New Commerce Experience “NCE”. We have seen many organizations under or over licenses. Factors such as user needs, types of services, mobility needs, security concerns and growth will help determine the most appropriate license(s) needed for your organization today and in the future.
In addition to Microsoft 365, Dynamics, Azure and Power Platform licensing, you can receive expert support from our Microsoft 365 Help Desk. This covers topics including:
- How to onboard Microsoft 365
- Continuous review of compliance, security, and productivity score
- Project implementation
- Adoption and Change Management
Transfer Your Licensing to Withum and Save Big
- We save you the burden of understanding what licensing plan is right for you.
- By having Withum as your Cloud Solution Provider, you receive consulting time to help with project planning and assessment.
- Get better and faster Microsoft Support: Never wait for support with Microsoft – we will act as your liaison and accelerate the time to resolution. If you add one of our Managed Services packages, we can provide support directly to your users or your IT Team.
- Receive monthly insights and trends from our Microsoft MVPs, including what’s new with the capabilities of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- We can help you find Microsoft funding programs to accelerate the adoption of new technology.
- To get your organization up and running smoothly, we will provision and set-up your tenant, as well as provide escalation support.
- We can review your security posture and provide insight to security and compliance best practices.
- We provide flexible billing cycles to meet your needs (upfront billing, monthly and annual).
- Additional services thru our online marketplace.
- If eligible, we can active your Microsoft FastTrack benefits*.
Most importantly, Withum will ensure your organization is leveraging the powerful tools in Microsoft Cloud and that your users are getting the most out of your Microsoft investment — today and well into the future.
Core benefits included in all of our license packages
As a direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, Withum has an Advanced Support for Microsoft Partner agreement. This allows the Withum team to submit priority tickets for escalated support with Microsoft engineering on behalf of our customers. Customer call back or email is within one hour. This provides better and faster Microsoft Support and we will act as your liaison and accelerate the time to resolution. Of course, with our expertise and knowledge of your environment, we can often resolve issues as well.
As your license provider, Withum provides a Microsoft cloud subscription marketplace to manage your subscriptions. Never over-subscribe to cloud subscriptions, pay only for what you use in yearly installments prorated on daily usage. Browse our catalog for service offerings including support packages, ISV offerings including Withum’s OneWindow toolkit, industry solutions and discounted Microsoft training workshops.
* Microsoft FastTrack is a free benefit for eligible customers. FastTrack is a Microsoft program which helps customers deploy Microsoft cloud solutions. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Azure, or Dynamics 365 can use FastTrack at no additional cost for the life of their subscription.