Microsoft Teams – The Hub for Teamwork in Office 365
- Create unique group, or “team” chats for threaded project discussions, as well as create private conversations.
- Securely share emails, photos, video, and other types of files, ensuring everyone working together stays on the same page.
- Create different chat channels for your teams based on your departments, topics or events.
- Get instant access to all their content, people, tools and conversations.
- Easily and securely access SharePoint, OneNote and other applications and work on documents right in the chat workspace.
- Download and access Teams on both desktop and mobile devices.
Whether you’re looking to implement Teams for the first time, or explore custom integrations with third party applications, Withum’s Microsoft 365 consultants are fully confident we can transform the way your organization communicates through Microsoft Teams collaboration. Reach out to us online to set up a time to chat more about Teams.
Microsoft SharePoint is a collaboration platform offered both on-premises, and online via Microsoft’s secure cloud. It allows teams and individual employees the ability to share information seamlessly with one another, facilitating easy collaboration and communication. Whether your team is in-house, virtual, or a combination of the two, SharePoint keeps all your important information in one organized place, giving access to those who need it without compromising on data-security.
Learn more here.