Giving back is one of the ten tenets of the Withum Way — a code that Withum team members work and live by. Volunteerism and the spirit of philanthropy spread quickly, so it is no wonder why team members in offices from coast to coast contributed to the donation campaign.
At the end of each fiscal year, team members are given the opportunity to donate their unused PTO days to a variety of nonprofits at the rate of $50/day donated. Withum’s Empower Class and Team Member Resource Groups (TMRG) selected organizations to participate in the PTO program.
Team Members Donated Over 670 Days to the Following Organizations:
- ASCEND Impact Fund: combats Anti-Asian Hate, supports the National Pan-Asian Community and promotes an environment of inclusivity and belonging.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America: enables young people to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Dress for Success: empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the developmental tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Fisher House Foundation: builds comfort homes where military & veteran families can stay free of charge while a loved one is in the hospital.
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation: funds research, advocates for government support of research and new therapies, ensures new therapies come to market and are recommended by healthcare providers, and connects, engages, and educates the T1D community.
- Marsha P. Johnson Institute (MPJI): dedicated to the life and legacy of Marsha P. Johnson, committed to creating an intentional community, supporting Black Trans communities, artists and activists across the United States.
- United Negro College Fund: a scholarship program for African-American, API, Latinx and Native-American students.
Also eligible for donations was the Withum Hardship Relief Fund, an internal fund for team members facing unexpected financial hardship, developed in 2012 to support team members affected by Hurricane Sandy.