Federal tax reform has escalated the cost of living in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Illinois, among other states and we get asked by our clients every day about ways to reduce their tax burden. As businesses continue to weigh their options, lower taxes and other corporate incentives are driving more businesses to increasingly consider relocating their operations to Florida.
This on-demand webinar focuses on tax strategies to consider, the dos and don’ts of establishing Florida residency, how and when to establish a successful residency, and avoiding common pitfalls from our guest experts.
- Best Practices for reorganizing your business in Florida
- Steps to Establish Florida Residency in the Current Enforcement Climate
- Understanding Domicile Versus Statutory Residency Versus Allocation of Income
- Planning for the State Tax Examination
- Options and strategies available to business owners to maximize benefits.
- Maximize benefits for high-net-worth individuals
- Estate Planning Moves to Consider
Meet Our Presenters
Corporate Headquarters - Orlando Economic Partnership