Explore Your Planning Mitigation Opportunities
In light of the changing nexus landscape related to the Supreme Court’s June 2018 decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc., this on-demand webinar examines the risks and opportunities in respect to both sales tax and income tax.
As many states are now requiring remote sellers with no physical presence in a state to collect sales tax on sales of taxable products and services delivered to customers in that state, it is imperative to review some of the sales tax and income tax risks associated with these fundamental changes. Furthermore, it is equally important as businesses are finding themselves filing in more states, it is essential to explore some of the planning mitigation opportunities, such as taxability considerations for sales tax, and sales sourcing considerations for income tax.
Viewers Will Learn About
- Understanding pre-Wayfair nexus requirements
- Educate the Wayfair decision and its impact on organizations
- Examine the risks and opportunities in respect to both sales tax and income tax around the Wayfair decision
- Determine what a marketplace facilitators role is
- Identify how income tax sales sourcing can impact economic nexus
- Understand the trends and application of market based sourcing