View our On-Demand Webinar on delivering service in compliance with rules and regulations governing not-for-profit (NFP) organizations.
On-Demand Webinar Details
Join experts from Withum, WHEELS Global Foundation, IndusLaw, and Khimji Kunverji & Co LLP for this panel discussion on delivering service in compliance with rules and regulations governing not-for-profit organizations including 501C(3), Sec. 8, 80G, FCRA, AML, and other considerations.
Areas covered include:
- The regulatory framework governing Not-For-Profit (NFP) organizations in the USA and in India
- Donating cash, stock, and/or other assets to NFPs
- How can NFPs “invest” in for-profit activities or companies?
- Implications for donor-advised funds.
- How do Anti-Money Laundering rules impact NFPs?
- How do the new FCRA rules impact collaboration among NFPs?
Principal, Market Leader – International Tax, U.S. India Corridor, Withum
Rajesh Tripathi is a Principal in the Firm’s National Tax Services Practice and the National Leader for the U.S. India Corridor. He brings more than 19 years of U.S. international tax experience to the Firm. As a National Leader for the U.S. India Corridor, Rajesh focuses on Indian companies doing business in the U.S. and U.S. companies doing business in India. He advises U.S. multinationals and foreign public and privately held companies with U.S. operations on international tax issues, day-to-day international outbound/inbound tax issues, cross-border transactions, and tax treaty issues.
President, WHEELS Global Foundation, USA
Mr. Suresh V. Shenoy is the President for WHEELS Global Foundation (WGF) and serves on its board to provide valuable advice and direction for activities of the non-profit organization. Mr. Suresh Shenoy has been an active supporter of the Capital IIT and Pan IIT Alumni associations and has continued to give his time and talent to WGF as its trusted advisor.
- CA. Kamlesh Vikamsey, Partner, Khimji Kunverji & Co LLP
- Nishant Singh, Partner – IndusLaw, Mumbai, India
- Israel Tannenbaum, CPA, Partner, Withum
This webinar is produced in partnership with:
U.S. India Corridor Services