The IRS Form 5500 filing due date is fast approaching – are you prepared and in compliance?
Listen in as Donna Nevolo, Partner and Employee Benefit Plan Services Market Leader, and Israel Tannenbaum, Partner and Form 5500 Filing Lead, review the 5500 filing and deep dive into the changes that plan administrators and employers should be mindful of.
Topics covered include:
- A refresher on Form 5500 filings and options available for plan administrators and employers
- What to do if your Form 5500 is not complete by October 15
- 5500 filing changes
- New SAS 136 requirements and how it affects Schedule H
- Late filing penalties
- Contribution limit updates
- Rev. Proc. 2021-30
- Crypto in retirement plans
For more information on this topic, please contact a member of Withum’s Employee Benefit Plan Services Team.