Take a seat at The Capital Table with leading experts discussing insights into the private equity and M&A worlds, and take away the knowledge you need to excel in a rapidly changing marketplace.
We know this is one table you’ll leave feeling full and satisfied.
- Episode 15: The Supply Chain Fast Five: Episode 2
- Episode 14: Current Day Dynamics and the Impacts on the M&A Market
- Episode 13: The Supply Chain Fast Five: Episode 1
- Episode 12: ESG in M&A
- Episode 11: Trends in Law Firm M&A
- Episode 10: Preparing a Business for Sale
- Episode 9: Deep Dive Into Independent Sponsors and the Deal-Making Community
- Episode 8: How Investors Can Be Prepared in Today’s Cyber Threat Landscape
- Episode 7: Importance of IT Due Diligence and Best Practices Working with Tech Systems
- Episode 6: The Tug of War Between LPs and GPs: An Overview on the Latest Trends
- Episode 5: The Pandemic’s Impact on Deal Structuring
- Episode 4: Impact of Reimbursement Rates and Other Issues in the New Normal
- Episode 3: Sustainable Earnings and the COVID-19 Impact on Due Diligence
- Episode 2: Changes in the Credit and Debt Markets in the Age of COVID-19
- Episode 1: Cybersecurity Considerations in M&A
On this edition of The Capital Table, Steve Brady and Travis Loomis, introduce a new series on Operations and Supply Chain Consulting titled “The Supply Chain Fast Five”. Join Steve and Travis as they discuss topics of inventory management and risk assessment as it applies to operations and supply chain.
In addition, they cover the challenges that they are facing in a shifting landscape.
With an everchanging technological world, it is crucial to stay on top of the many cyber threats that exist.
In this episode, Matt Ferrante, Market Leader of Withum’s Cyber and Information Security Services Team and a former top Electronic Crimes expert for the United States Secret Service, reflects on the current attack surface and how to remain aware of cybersecurity.
Over the past few years, IT Due Diligence has become more and more prevalent as the pace of technological transformation has increased.
Join Withum’s Steve Brady as he welcomes special guests Daniel Cohen-Dumani, Partner and Market Leader of Digital and Technology Transformation, and Max Herve, Lead Consultant of Digital and Technology Transformation as they discuss the importance of IT Due Diligence and best practices working with tech systems such as Office 365.
The pandemic continues to create uncertainties around the economy, but adaptable buyers and sellers are still transacting. On this episode, listen in as our guest speakers, Adam Calisoff, Partner, Ice Miller and Gary Anderson, Partner, Seward and Kissel break down deal trends and considerations to reduce risk and get ahead.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is evident that the most prominent “essential” industry in the spotlight is healthcare M&A. Whether you are in the healthcare industry or not, understanding the impact of reimbursement rates and other issues within the COVID-19 environment is key.
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the fundamental drivers of business to shift exponentially. With revenue dynamics, cost structures and working capital being just three of many affected factors, it is essential to keep tabs on these unprecedented changes.
Lenders state they are open for business, but what categories of lenders are getting deals done and how are they navigating during the pandemic. Join guest speakers Stephen Lewis, Managing Director of Capstone Headwaters and Mark Birkett, Partner, Debt Advisory of Livingstone Partners as they touch on the state of the debt markets and the impact of the current election.
The pandemic has changed the threat landscape of every organization, regardless of what your business does. If you’re in business – you’re a target for a cyberattack. And if you’re considering a merger or acquisition, understanding the cybersecurity posture of your acquisition target is a must.
In this episode, Matt Ferrante, partner in charge of the Withum’s Cyber and Information Security Services Team (a former top Electronic Crimes expert for the United States Secret Service), reflects on the current attack surface, explains three pillars of data the attackers are after and shares his experience and insights for buy-side and sell-side acquisitions.