Withum’s Not-for-Profit Weekly Virtual Learning Series: Navigating New Roads
has resulted in changes that we could not have imagined.
With these changes, new business risks are following with the decisions we make as we adapt to the new ways of conducting business. We will explore these risks along with suggestions on how we can mitigate them and consideration of the potential long term effects.
Viewers Will Learn How To:
- Understand the business risks as a result of COVID-19
- Identify ways to mitigate these risks
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an effective risk assessment
- Assess the lingering implications
- Meghan Watson, Team Leader, Management Consulting Services
- Samantha Hoyte, CPA, MBA, CFE
Not-for-Profit Center on YouTube to view more on-demand webinars in the Navigating New Roads series.