DMS Reporting: Tune Up Your Performance and Profitability Results Right Now!
Tuning up your DMS reporting best practices for better performance and profitability is just a good idea! The information coming from some of the DMS reports listed below, will help your dealership do more with your DMS and generate what we like to refer to as intentional increased performance and profitability. Those reports are:
Reynolds & Reynolds:
- 3611- Advisor performance report
- 3612 – Technician performance report
- 2213 – Parts management summary only report
- RAP or RADS – Advisor performance report
- RTH – Technician Hours report
- MGR – Parts Management report summary
- Advisor Performance Report,
- Tech Performance Report,
- Parts Management Report Summary
- Service Main Menu Service Advisor Performance Menu 20 Option 7
- Service Main Menu Technician Performance Hours Report Menu 23 Option 5
- Parts Main Menu Parts Management Performance Report menu 25
What does it take to increase the performance and profitability coming from the fixed operations profit centers of a dealership? Understanding the performance data coming from these reports within your DMS allows you to maximize the performance within the service department by making the right decisions and taking the right actions! When you understand what the data is telling you, and make the necessary changes that need to be made, you can you be sure that you’re on the right track to greater performance and profitability. If you need help, our team of Automotive Industry Professionals can help your dealership management team analyze and further improve operational performances.
How Can We Help?