I post a tax blog every four weeks for Bottom Line, Inc., publishers of Bottom Line Personal and Bottom Line Health and of many fine books. Here is a listing with links of recent blogs that contain a plethora of tax information you might enjoy reading.
The most recent are shown first:
- Dealing With Tax Return Filing Extensions, Delinquent Returns and Amended Returns
- Avoid These Red Flags That Can Cause Audits
- How to Keep Your Tax-Prep Fees Low—From a Tax Preparer
- Here Are the 2019 Contribution Limits and Other Tax Numbers You Need to Know This Year
- Here Are the Tax and Other Financial Records You Should Keep Forever—and Those You Should Toss
While on the site, you can sign up to receive notification when each new blog is posted. You can also check out the many other blogs that you might like to receive.
Do not hesitate to contact me with any tax, business or financial questions at [email protected].
Read More of the Partners’ Network Blog
Contact The Partner’s Network