Withum provides next-generation, world-class expertise, and services including traditional security and advanced products and services. Withum’s Security Services provides both macro and micro level protection for your business. Regardless of whether your organization infrastructure is centralized or decentralized, localized or in the cloud or all of the above – your organization is better protected from cyber threats utilizing unique integrations of battle-tested technologies and frames.
- Penetration Testing: Ensures critical applications, IT infrastructure and devices are resistant to compromise.
- Vulnerability Assessments: Ensure applications, IT infrastructure and devices meet minimum security baselines.
- Social Engineering and Physical Security Assessment: Protect business assets from unauthorized physical access and manipulation.
- Network Architecture Security Assessment: Ensure unprivileged network threats will not compromise the network or network assets.
- Information Security Management System Assessment: Ensure a proficient organization protection strategy and implementation plan is in place, is operating as expected, and is cost-effective.
- Site Health Check: Determine the risk state of a business, business unit, partner, merger or acquisition target.
Cyber Investigations and Legal Support
- Strategic Cyber Forensics and Investigations: Manage an incident proficiently, minimize immediate business impact, and identify various courses of action while ensuring objective and proper evidence identification, collection and preservation.
- Breach Investigations: You believe your business has been breached. You need to understand multidimensional concerns, explore several options, develop the best plan of action, and put objective and genuine global expertise to use.
- Forensic Data Collection: You need forensically sound data – snapshots of computers, mobile devices, and/or complex network systems without business disruption.
- Advanced-Data Recovery: Retrieve important data lost from typical to sophisticated data storage devices or systems.
- Certified Forensic Data Destruction: You need targeted or complete data or physical destruction assurance by experienced experts to help ensure information is irrecoverable on specific systems, devices, or throughout the enterprise.
Advanced Security Services
- Withum PhoenixTM – Ensure the information security strategy and implementation is accountable, cost-effective, and tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Withum e3TM Pulse – Ensure the proficiency of key security controls and capabilities responsible for protecting your business’s critical assets and operations.
- Withum e3TM Red Team – Ensure critical business assets and operations are resistant to compromise from realistic and probable threats.
- Withum I.R.I.S.TM – You discovered you had an incident; you need to find out what happened quickly and objectively while identifying and preserving evidence as appropriate.
- Withum CFI/e-Discovery – Need an unbiased, well-respected, and proven e-Discovery, cyber forensics and advanced data recovery program to support stakeholders, e.g. legal, regulatory, security, incident response, and data recovery demands.
- Withum Data Loss PreventionTM – Comprehensive identification and validation of where confidential information resides, how it is being used, maintained and secured, and whether your organization is in compliance with internal and external guidelines.
- Withum Intellectual Property AssuranceTM – Quick assessment of your organization’s data to assist in answering three key questions; where is my company’s confidential data, how is it really being used, and are we appropriately preventing confidential data loss?
- Withum ArchangelTM – Risk management and security review, done to the US Department of Homeland Security critical infrastructure protection specifications by those who created and wrote the US National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP).
- Withum Physical Security AssuranceTM – A targeted risk assessment or single incident investigation support related to infrastructure and non-data related security concerns.