An attack on key assets can cost you more than your money. It can cause damage to your reputation in the eyes of your customers and the public, loss of competitive advantage, regulatory issues, and even a depressed share price. Any organization that has been through a fairly minor event will agree that the benefits of proactive protection far outweigh their costs.
Withum solutions and services are developed and are delivered by industry experts. We believe the greatest value we can provide is to “do it once and do it right”. Withum can help you integrate your security controls into an effective protection framework to reduce risk and increase return-on-investment, perform a security audit to diagnose the health and safety of all your critical business assets, dive into your security controls and Withum e3 Pulse® Risk Assessment.
- Threat Intelligence
- Business Impact Intelligence
- Vulnerability Intelligence
- Risk Intelligence
- Application Software Security
- Boundary Defense
- Continuous Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Controlled Access Based on Need to Know
- Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Data Loss Prevention
- Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
- Malware Defenses
- Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
- Personnel Security and Secure Culture
- Physical Security
- Policy, Standard, Guideline, Practices
- Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Laptops Workstations and Servers
- Secure Configurations for Network Devices such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Secure Network Engineering
- Security Skills Assessment and Appropriate Training to Fill Gaps
- Wireless Device Control
- Account Monitoring and Control
- Collection, Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Security Audit Logs
- Network Monitoring
- System Monitoring
- Cyber Forensics and Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Data Recovery
- Incident Response
Withum provides proof of your security program’s effectiveness by proven and trusted top-tier experts in both data and physical security. If gaps exist, you get a holistic plan to with the risk and remedial considerations. Knowledge builds confidence.
Withum provides a tailored plan, a proven structure, and an effective delivery mechanism to address what really matters to your business. We diagnoses the health and safety of all your critical business assets, not just technology, and provides unbiased ‘checks and balances’ necessary to minimize risk on an ongoing basis.
Withum e3 Pulse® Risk Assessment
Withum can help you be more confident about your system’s protection effectiveness. Withum e3 Pulse® provides a tactical measurement of your business risk, efficiently, and inexpensively. We conduct a five-step process to measure your business risk, based on a limited sample of business or IT assets. You’ll receive scored results with potential remedial action considerations, so you’ll know whether your information is safe, and even more important, what to do if it is not.
IT Security Controls
Security controls are actions taken or automated software/hardware applications or processes that reduce security risks. Withum can perform a Security Audit and Risk Assessment to determine your vulnerabilities and apply the proper software/hardware solution to protect your organization.
For more information, to speak to one of our cybersecurity experts or for a free consultation, contact Withum’s team here.
Due to some concerns with our former IT consultants, we began searching for a new provider. We chose Withum's Cybersecurity team, as their services range from providing IT Consulting and IT Security, to incident response and forensics. Before officially hiring them, Withum performed an extensive assessment of our entire environment, and recommended changes and enhancements. I was very impressed by their analysis and immediately understood how sophisticated their security is compared to where we were at the time. We made the change and although change is always difficult, Withum made it as seamless as possible.