Withum’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) professionals have in-depth experience to help institutions of various sizes and complexity manage their regulatory compliance risk management programs.
Withum's Regulatory Compliance Services Include:
Managed Services and Governance
- Remediation for KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Compliance Resource Augmentation – Management and Staff
- Compliance Program Risk Assessment Development and Testing
- Staffing Analysis
- Target Operating Models
- NYS DFS Part 504 Compliance
- Enhancement of Program Policy and Procedures
Model Validations and Independent Reviews
- Model Validations / Program Reviews
- Data Validations
- System Calibrations & Implementations
Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Technology and Risk Assessments
- Program Review/Gap Analysis
- DFS Part 500
- IT and Cyber Audits
- Artificial Intelligence
Withum’s Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Services team offers the competencies of experts in compliance, BSA matters and cybersecurity for businesses of all sizes. We understand the holistic risks and challenges faced by small and large businesses that are trying to build, manage and refine their risk management and compliance programs.
Our diverse team of Certified Anti-Money laundering Specialists (CAMS) include former federal law enforcement agents, financial industry professionals and former regulators to help you navigate the challenges you face.