Office 365 Migration Services are…
Taking a complex process of not only moving data, but setting end-user expectations and ensuring a smooth transition from on-premises or cloud solutions to Microsoft. The best Office 365 Migration Partners have years of hands-on experience using the best migration tools, working with Microsoft FastTrack, and identifying common blockers that impeded an on-time/on-budget projects. Services can include a full-lifecycle of planning, implementation and support, or can be highly tailored to enhance your internal Information Technologies capabilities.
Gmail to Office 365, Exchange to Office 365 or any Email Migration
- Identify roadblocks to a seamless transition.
- Select the best tool to move content.
- Migrate Gmail to Office 365
- On-Premises Exchange to Office 365
- Tenant to Tenant Email Migration
- Migrate Public Folders to Office 365
Bulk Migration of Files to OneDrive SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
Transforming Custom SharePoint Workflow and Microsoft Teams
- Transform On-Premises SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 solutions to SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Replace Infopath forms with PowerApp/PowerAutomate or Third-party workflows
- Replace SharePoint/.NET solutions with Microsoft Teams Apps.
The Power Behind Migration
Product knowledge, a tested process and tools make for a successful Migration
- Microsoft: SharePoint Migrator, Mover.io
- Custom Scripts
Perform Your Migration Right the First Time
Following Withum’s process here’s how we can work together to build, enhance, re-imagine your Digital Workplace.
- Content analysis and risk identification
- Microsoft Subscription Planning
- Office 365 Migration Roadmap
- Art of Possible: Microsoft features that meet your organizations needs.
- Advisory support of internal IT planning, implementation or support
- Set-up Microsoft 365 Environment: Azure, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
- Perform Office 365 Email Migration
- Perform Office 365 Document Migration
- Tier III Office 365 Migration Support
- End-User Adoption and Training
- On-going extension of IT capabilities