Sound retirement planning will assist you in making the right decisions today that will lead to the retirement you desire later in life.
Retirement today is more that just a matter of accumulating a sufficient nest egg. Increasing life expectancy and the trend toward early retirement has extended this stage of life. At one time, retirement was a relatively short period of ten years or less. Now a 20-, 30-, or in some cases, even a 40-year retirement is not out of the question.
Wouldn’t you like to retire on your own terms with sufficient financial resources? Planning for retirement is more important that ever, especially when investments, deferred income, retirement plans and complex tax issues are involved.
Add to this complicated list your business and family responsibilities, and the need for expert guidance and advice becomes critical to your success.
Retirement planning involves an analysis of the various choices you can make today to help provide of for your financial future. You need to establish your retirement goals and create a plan to reach them. Once the amount of income you will need in the future is determined, you will be in a position to make informed decisions about earnings, savings, investments and employer-sponsored or other retirement plans.
HOW WS+B CAN HELP YOU CREATE A RETIREMENT PLAN
- Discussing retirement goals and time frames
- Projecting annual cash flows and your investable funds through a comprehensive model now and during retirement
- Determining the financial resources you will need to meet short- and long-term goals
- Reviewing your portfolio to align investments with retirement goals and time frames
- Explaining different alternatives to save for retirement
- Determining appropriate retirement plan distribution options