Listen in as Withum’s tax experts provide a timely overview on year-end tax planning, including considerations for the effects of COVID-19 and the anticipated tax reform.
Learn what steps you can take now to set your company up for success in 2021.
During the session, we cover the most up-to-date details on the following:
- Review recent proposals for tax reform
- Explore practical steps individuals and businesses can take in response to tax reform
- Discuss year-end tax planning strategies for individuals and businesses:
- Income Taxes
- Estate & Gift Taxes
- International Taxes
- Daniel Mayo, JD, LLM, Principal, National Lead, Federal Tax Policy
- Kimberlee Phelan, CPA, MBA, Partner, Market Leader, International Services
- Hal Terr, CPA, PFS, CFP®, AEP®, Partner, Lead, Private Client Services
- Jim Bartek, CPA, Partner, Market Leader, State and Local Tax Services
- Jeremias Ramos, CPA, Lead, National Tax Services
View Slide Deck