Without reservation, I can recommend WithumSmith+Brown as auditors for those companies who need a combination of expert auditing services without losing sight of the clients’ best interests. Without compromise, and with all the skill of a Big 4 firm, Withum made it possible for us to achieve the higher standards set for a public company and SOX.
Withum can offer a wealth of resources designed to ensure you have the skilled assistance necessary to meet your business challenges head on. Our integrated team of professionals is comprised of seasoned, well-known CPAs and industry leaders, who are at the hub of the telecommunications industry. Members of our Technology Services Group who specialize in the telecommunications industry bring their collective knowledge and experience together to help you solve today’s most pressing and complex issues, so that you can focus on the network of your business.
With our broad base of client experience, technical skills, knowledge of FCC rules and financial expertise, we will help you meet your business and growth objectives. In addition to traditional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services, our Telecom industry specialists can provide you with customized services in:
- External Audit
- Contractual Audit
- Regulatory strategy and process
- Regulatory costing and pricing
- Sector policy and liberalization
- Network separation
- Regulatory accounting
From start-up to IPO and beyond, Withum serves a wide range of clients in all sectors of IT and telecommunications, putting them in a position of strength. Here are a few examples of the client service we provide:
- Audit work for a not-for-profit association of all incumbent telephone local exchange carriers who administers the FCC’s access charge plan and helps facilitate the delivery of broadband everywhere, with over $3B in annual revenue
- Audit work for a leading provider of communications access for the hearing impaired, with $130M in annual revenue.
- Audit work for a full-service residential and business telecommunications provider in the Tri-state region with over 20,000 access lines, with over $23M in annual revenue.