With a long-standing reputation within the industry, WithumSmith+Brown (Withum) partners with Staffing and Consulting organizations to help navigate the business issues unique to their industry. Whether you are looking for accounting and tax services, innovative technology solutions or improving operating efficiencies, our professionals are ready and willing to help build upon your previous successes.
Withum can offer a wealth of resources calibrated specifically to your needs, offering the skilled assistance necessary to meet your business challenges. We strive each day to provide you with the most personalized and knowledgeable support, necessary to keep you ahead of the business climate curve. As technology increasingly molds the way you operate your business, let our professionals be a partner in innovation to keep your business on the cutting edge.
In addition to the traditional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services, our Staffing and Consulting specialists can support your current and future business needs in the following areas:
- Innovative Digital Solutions – including digital workplaces and intranets, cloud solutions, managed services and business process automation
- Management Consulting – including CFO transformation, CIO advisory and strategy and operational transformation
- Internal Control Operations – including efficiency and proper segregation reviews, as well as business process improvement
- Profitability and Budgeting Analysis
- Forensic and Valuation – including business valuation, investigative accounting and shareholder agreements/disputes
- Service Organization Control – consulting and compliance (SSAE 16, formerly SAS 70)
- Employee Benefit Plans – consulting, development and auditing
We have been assisting Staffing and Consulting companies just like yours for many years. Our clients include local to national corporations and closely held businesses, and our accountants and advisors have the passion and dedication to be a valued partner in your continued success. Please reach out to learn more about the ‘Withum Way’ and how we can assist your business!