With changing marketing conditions and challenging regulatory requirements, financial reporting in the oil and gas industries require especially complex accounting techniques. Withum offers individualized accounting services to address the industry-specific challenges, compliance needs and industry standard tax practices of the oil and gas industry.
Withum provides accounting, tax and consulting services to many regional companies who offer solutions for alternative energy generation, and who also manufacture and distribute clean energy components and services. Our clean energy clients concentrate in the following disciplines:
- Solar, PV Solar
- Bio Fuels
- Smart Grid
- Water Power
How Can Withum Help?
- Tax planning and compliance
- Assistance with financial projections with modeling of tax credits
- Assistance with government contracting and reporting
- Due diligence
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Management consulting and business advisory
- Outsourced accounting services
Alternative Energy Specific - How Can We Help?
- Assistance with 1603 grant applications and related reporting, researching allowable costs for unique situations
- Identify available federal, state and local energy tax credit incentives, including R&D and Production tax credits
- Advise on multi-state expansion, structure, and nexus issues
- Advise on and forecast activities
- Analyze and advise on PPA structure
- Utilize resources for bank financing and lines of credit
- Assess and propose actions related to internal processes and procedures, to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting