With changing marketing conditions and challenging regulatory requirements, financial reporting in the oil and gas industries require especially complex accounting techniques. Withum offers individualized accounting services to address the industry-specific challenges, compliance needs and standard tax practices of the oil and gas industry.
- Solar, PV Solar
- Bio Fuels
- Smart Grid
- Water Power
Inaugural Manufacturing Cabinet
Driving Business Through Sustainability
How Can Withum Help?
Alternative Energy Specific – How Can We Help?
- Assistance with 1603 grant applications and related reporting, researching allowable costs for unique situations
- Identify available federal, state and local energy tax credit incentives, including R&D and Production tax credits
- Advise on multi-state expansion, structure, and nexusissues
- Advise on and forecast activities
- Analyze and advise on PPA structure
- Utilize resources for bank financing and lines of credit
- Assess and propose actions related to internal processes and procedures, to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
For more information or to discuss your business needs, contact Withum’s Clean Energy and Sustainability Services Team.
Key tax credit provisions, included in the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, may impact business owners timing of building or improving commercial property, as well as purchasing additional commercial vehicles. […]
While many businesses were excited to see the extension of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit in the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (“IRA”) that President Biden recently signed, […]
It may be time for businesses to consider making energy efficient upgrades to existing buildings. If Section 179D is utilized, a taxpayer may be provided an immediate deduction of costs […]