With changing marketing conditions and challenging regulatory requirements, financial reporting in the oil and gas industries require especially complex accounting techniques. Withum offers individualized accounting services to address the industry-specific challenges, compliance needs and standard tax practices of the oil and gas industry.
Inaugural Manufacturing Cabinet
Driving Business Through Sustainability
How Can Withum Help?
Alternative Energy Specific – How Can We Help?
- Assistance with grant applications and related reporting, researching allowable costs for energy efficient programs and unique, narrow situations.
- Identify available federal, state and local energy tax credit incentives, including R&D and Production tax credits
- Advise on multi-state expansion, structure, and nexusissues
- Advise on and forecast activities
- Analyze and advise on PPA structure
- Utilize resources for bank financing and lines of credit
- Assess and propose actions related to internal processes and procedures, to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
For more information or to discuss your business needs, contact Withum’s Clean Energy and Sustainability Services Team.
Learn how Withum helped a limousine company with its corporate income tax return to claim over $150,000 in electric vehicle tax credits. Download a PDF of this case study Executive […]
Manufacturers should embrace sustainable practices if they want to manage costs and prepare for the global challenges of climate change and environmental degradation. Waste represents a significant controllable cost to […]
Key tax credit provisions, included in the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, may impact business owners timing of building or improving commercial property, as well as purchasing additional commercial vehicles. […]